Chasing Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado,…

Chasing Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, Book 7) (edition 2012)

by Sophie Oak (Author)

Member:LadyIsis
Title:Chasing Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, Book 7)
Authors:Sophie Oak (Author)
Info:Siren Publishing, Inc. (2012), Paperback, 302 pages
Collections:Your library, Favorites
Tags:Gemma Wells, Jesse McCann, Cade Sinclair, Colorado, Nights in Bliss Colorado, contemporary, romance, erotic, lawyer, mechanics, auto repair, menage, M/F/M, Henry Flanders, Nate, Cam, Caleb, Holly, Stella, diner

Chasing Bliss [Nights in Bliss, Colorado 7] (Siren Publishing Menage Everlasting) by Sophie Oak

This series just gets better and better ( )
  Fairydragonstar | Mar 28, 2013 |
2012, November 19

Another good book in the Bliss, Colorado series. I love Ms. Oak's writing and try to read everything that she publishes. It is wonderful that she has interlinked the Bliss series and the Siren series. Seeing the characters of one series show up on the other makes it seem more like a huge community living their lives the way that makes them happy. This story is no different. I long time jerk from the Siren series is brought to justice in this story. It would be nice if it was this easy to catch dirty politicians all the time maybe things wouldn't be as bad as they are currently. Caleb continues to be the grouchy lovable doctor and you get to see more of Ty in this story. I had forgotten that Ty is a paramedic. Ty and Caleb definitely get a work out in this book. It seems Gemma or one of the guys, Jessie or Cade, are having some kind of emergency. Finding out that Jennifer and Beth are pregnant was outstanding. I hope that we get another book soon.

2014, September 9

Once again we find ourselves in Bliss, Colorado where anything can happen and usually does. We were first introduced to Cade Sinclair and Jesse McCann in PURE BLISS. They were after Hope’s despicable husband for killing their foster mother. They were good guys that just wanted justice for the woman that had raised and loved them when no one else would. Jesse and Cade decided to stay in Bliss at the end of PURE BLISS.

Jesse McCann is the product of a prostitute mother and a father that was convicted of murder. He ran away at a fairly young age because his mother was going to sell him to a pedophile for money to support her meth habit. Jesse was finally put into the foster home of Nancy Gibbs. This is also where he met Cade Sinclair. Jesse is a Dominant and he deeply wants a relationship that will include Cade. Jesse is also ready to settle down and raise a family. Jesse is also the more level headed of the two men. I like Jesse very much for all the hardship that he has endured he is fairly well adjusted. He knows what he wants and he goes for it. He also knows who he is and isn't afraid of others judging him.

Cade is the screwed up partner in this little story. There are times that I want to shake some sense into him. He is so wrapped up in guilt about the death of his parents and sister I am surprised he is a functional adult. Losing Nancy Gibbs to Christian Gray has help eliminate any of the guilt he is carrying around. Cade can be Dominant and a little judgmental but he is just hiding his need for a connection to someone other than Jesse. Cade overcomes quite a bit in this story. It takes almost losing both Jesse and Gemma Wells for that breakthrough to occur but he is a changed man by the end of the story.

We get to see more of Caleb, Alexi and Holly, with all the injuries that happen in Bliss I don’t think that we will ever not see the doctor. We also get to see more of Nate and Cam as well as small appearances of everyone else. This is part of the reasons that I love these stories is that all the previous characters keep popping up so we can see what they are doing and how everyone is getting along.

This is a very entertaining series and I always look forward to the next story. I haven’t read a bad one yet and I hope I never do. There is bondage, anal sex, menage, and spanking in this story and it is m/f/m. ( )
  LadyIsis | Nov 19, 2012 |

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,735,631 books! | Top bar: Always visible