Zane's I'll Be Home for Christmas by Zane

Zane's I'll Be Home for Christmas (edition 2012)

by Zane

Member:altima313
Title:Zane's I'll Be Home for Christmas
Authors:Zane
Info:Atria Books (2012), Kindle Edition
Rating:**1/2
Tags:African American Fiction

I'll Be Home for Christmas by Zane (Author)

This VERY short story is a charmer. Despite the author being known for erotica, this one's got no sex, nor even romance. Just a story about a teen runaway coming home to her family, years later, and the issue of mutual familial wounds and resentments, and whether they can be worked out.

Sweet holiday nibble, like a Christmas cookie, and best of all, FREE (at least at this time). ( )
  writerbeverly | May 1, 2014 |
Recommended by: Beth Moore
Read on January 02, 2014, read count: Twice

Received this free from Beth, a real big thanks I really enjoyed this. So beautiful.

It just proves that family will always forgive no matter what. You can trust family. 'Blood runs deeper than water'

Well done Beth and I can't wait to read more from you ( )
  BarbeloAngel | Apr 15, 2014 |
The scene was good. I'm just wondering if Zane is just throwing it out there to see what her readers think and if they want more.
This just seemed to be a chapter out of a book. I don't think that was put out there, glad it was free though. ( )
  jrpatterson | Dec 6, 2012 |

I’ll Be Home for Christmas is a moving story that reminds us of the true meaning of Christmas.

Noelle Mitchell never explained why she abruptly ran away from home at the age of fifteen. All anyone knew was that her boyfriend, Reno, convinced her to abandon her family. But when she shows up at the family house on Christmas thirteen years later, what’s revealed about her absence will either tear her family further apart or bring them closer together.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,975,218 books! | Top bar: Always visible