Souvenir and three more…

Souvenir and three more not-quite-straightforward tales (edition 2012)

by Daniel Kelley

3320338,203 (3.88)3
Member:Kyrana
Title:Souvenir and three more not-quite-straightforward tales
Authors:Daniel Kelley
Info:

Souvenir and three more not-quite-straightforward tales by Daniel Kelley

English (19)  Norwegian (1)  All languages (20)
I was given this book in exchange for an honest review.

Amazing! This is yet another collection of short stories that are well written. The characters and each storyline are well developed. Daniel Kelley has such an easy flowing unique style of writing that captures readers from the beginning. ( )
  sportzmomof5 | Jun 30, 2014 |
Souvenir is a collection of four stories. I got these because I really liked the same author's Table for One. And like Table, these have a very clever style of writing. I particularly loved the first story. I have known a couple of girls like Frankie in my day! These stories are strong, and all have a powerful storyline.

This is silly to write, but they remind me of the ride at Disneyland called the Haunted Mansion. At the end of the ride they say a ghost leaves with you. These stories will stick to you and leave you with a chill! An absolute thrill to read! ( )
  isabel6 | Oct 6, 2013 |
Souvenir by Daniel Kelley is a praiseworthy assemblage of well-written, thought-provoking short stories - all with a kind of supernatural/paranormal type vibe. Although I am not typically drawn to short stories, I believe this collection was definitely worth reading. If I had a to pick a favorite of the 4 stories, I would have to say that Photo Finish was probably the one. If you enjoy The Twilight Zone and have a couple spare minutes, I think you will enjoy this compilation.

I received this ebook through the Early Reviewers Program at Librarything for my honest review. ( )
  kitchenwitch04 | Sep 29, 2013 |
A Lovely Little Volume

This is a solid little set of four short stories, all built around interesting ideas and engagingly presented. They're definitely worth the $2.99 he's asking. He has original, engaging ideas, and his prose style is clear and precise. I will definitely read more of the author's work. ( )
  Sarah-Hope | Aug 26, 2013 |
I really liked this book. It reads like an episode of twilight zone with wild paranormal stories that really get you thinking. My favorite is the last tale of the mother of the teenager, if all the photo's of her or the photo's that she take a man and a little girl show up in them. I was surprised to find out why.

Good read. Author has done a great job and I would like to read more of their writing. ( )
  Budda1114 | Aug 24, 2013 |

Collection of short stories

Daniel Kelley is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,610,516 books! | Top bar: Always visible