Eagle Magus (Book 1 of Magus Series) by…

Eagle Magus (Book 1 of Magus Series) (edition 2012)

by Susan Lohrer

10None874,108 (3.67)None
Member:cat3crazy
Title:Eagle Magus (Book 1 of Magus Series)
Authors:Susan Lohrer
Info:Starsong Publishing (2012), Kindle Edition, 89 pages
Tags:fantasy, reviewed, ebook

Eagle Magus (Book 1 of Magus Series) by Susan Lohrer

A quick, enjoyable read for fans of fantasy and romance! I would have liked to read more, so I am happy to see that there is a sequel! Oh, and for those who are confused regarding the removal of Varick's wings, it is so that he can earn the trust of a magus. (The Wings hunt them, as they believe they are evil.) ( )
1 vote madamediotte | Jan 11, 2014 |
Loved it! didt you love it when you start a book an forgoing housework etd and finish it no matter what. cant wait for Wolf Magus. seems it will follow the story. hope so ( )
1 vote Carmenmaranda | Feb 16, 2013 |
I received this book in exchange for an honest review. This was a good short story. The characters are interesting but there are too many things left out. Why were the wings removed? Why was Keena being hunted? Why was her land wanted? What happened to her parents? The premise of the story but it raised so many unanswered questions that needed an answer or explanation. ( )
  KathleenMcC | Jan 14, 2013 |
I agree with the other review. Left a lot of questions about why things happen the way they do. Still was an interesting short story. I would suggest this for a good short paranormal read. ( )
  roadway2000 | Jan 13, 2013 |
I enjoyed reading this story but felt that it was too short. One of the major events in the story, the removal of the wings, has no explanation as to why it occurred. It left me feeling that the story was incomplete. The basis of the story is great but it needs more substance. ( )
  cat3crazy | Jan 2, 2013 |
Eagle Magus is almost compelling, except that the story focuses a bit too much on moving the action along, and not enough on character evolution.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,485,787 books! | Top bar: Always visible