Wallbanger by Alice Clayton

Authors:Alice Clayton (Author)
Info:Omnific Publishing (2012), Edition: 1st, Kindle Edition
Collections:Your library, Kindle
Rating:***
Tags:contemporary, romance, chic lit, read in 2012, Caroline Reynolds & Simon Parker

Wallbanger by Alice Clayton

Very enjoyable read. Nice writing, great characters and laugh out loud moments! ( )
  niandra | Mar 17, 2015 |
Love, love, love the flirtatious banter between Caroline and Simon. Oh, to be nearly thirty and to find fun love like this! ( )
  olongbourn | Mar 1, 2015 |
Yummy Simon! Loved the relationship that built between he and Caroline, and I liked that they both were unsure about the relationship, and it wasn't all just her. I was afraid when she left Spain, and he let her get away with avoiding talking that it would drag on to the end of the book. I'm so glad he came home early and MADE her talk about her O issues! ( )
  DreZ | Jan 15, 2015 |
  DreZ | Jan 15, 2015 |
Average, mainstream humor, not really funny jokes. Rich, fantastic looking, funny, smart, without parents guy - really this is SO much of this type in today romance books, I'm going to vomit :( ( )
  otikhonova | Dec 8, 2014 |
To my mom, for letting me have coconut on my birthday cake
even though no one else likes it.

To my dad, for reading me Garfield comics
until we laughed so hard we were both crying.

“Oh, God.”

"Caroline Reynolds has a fantastic new apartment in San Francisco, a KitchenAid mixer, and no O (and we're not talking Oprah here, folks). She has a flourishing design career, an office overlooking the bay, a killer zucchini bread recipe, and no O. She has Clive (the best cat ever), great friends, a great rack, and no O. Adding insult to O-less, since her move, she has an oversexed neighbor with the loudest late-night wallbanging she's ever heard. Each moan, spank, and--was that a meow?--punctuates the fact that not only is she losing sleep, she still has, yep, you guessed it, no O."--Page 4 of cover.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 96,251,783 books! | Top bar: Always visible