Wallbanger by Alice Clayton

Series: Cocktail (1)

Authors:Alice Clayton (Author)
Info:Omnific Publishing (2012), Edition: 1st, Kindle Edition
Collections:Your library, Kindle
Tags:contemporary, romance, chic lit, read in 2012, Caroline Reynolds & Simon Parker

Wallbanger by Alice Clayton

I DNFed this book.

I mean it started out promising but then while I was waiting for the main couple to FINALLY get down to business I got bored and skipped to that part and then it wasn't even worth the hype.

There are some laugh out loud funny moments.

I was also turned off by the Twilight FanFic stuff I read. :( ( )
  mojo09226 | Nov 12, 2015 |
Crazy fun! I've never laughed so hard while reading, I mean gut laughing! Initially the title and description made me think this was some sweaty wham-bam-thank you-ma'am type book topped with a little cheese but it wasn't!! It was so clever! I loved the banter between Simon and Caroline, I loved their chemistry. Caroline has definitely made my list of "Girls who rock"! She was a welcomed change from the assortment of dormatty-so-codependent-they-need-to-be-slapped-girls I've been reading about lately. I wish I had the nerve to say and do some of the things she did, she reeled Simon in without even trying! Simon is super hot and grabbed a hold of me from the beginning giving my heart that special feeling so he's earned a spot on the "Guys I'm in love with" list too! I'm so glad I read this! Alice Clayton has a new fan for sure! ( )
  GwendolynGrace | Jul 15, 2015 |
I totally love this book and I can't wait for Rusty Nailed to be released. ( )
  aikulet | Jun 23, 2015 |
I loved this book! It grabbed my attention from the very beginning and I kept trying to figure out how Simon could possibly be the "hero" of this book. But by the end I was completely in love with him! ( )
  TexasBookLover7 | Jun 16, 2015 |
El protagonista masculino me pareció uno más del montón y la historia de amor .... MEH .

HOWEVER , la novela entera es desopilante y super recomendable . Para reirse de verdad . ( )
  LaMala | Jun 7, 2015 |
To my mom, for letting me have coconut on my birthday cake
even though no one else likes it.

To my dad, for reading me Garfield comics
until we laughed so hard we were both crying.

“Oh, God.”

"Caroline Reynolds has a fantastic new apartment in San Francisco, a KitchenAid mixer, and no O (and we're not talking Oprah here, folks). She has a flourishing design career, an office overlooking the bay, a killer zucchini bread recipe, and no O. She has Clive (the best cat ever), great friends, a great rack, and no O. Adding insult to O-less, since her move, she has an oversexed neighbor with the loudest late-night wallbanging she's ever heard. Each moan, spank, and--was that a meow?--punctuates the fact that not only is she losing sleep, she still has, yep, you guessed it, no O."--Page 4 of cover.… (more)

178 wanted3 pay1 pay

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 100,964,704 books! | Top bar: Always visible