Wallbanger by Alice Clayton

Authors:Alice Clayton (Author)
Info:Omnific Publishing (2012), Edition: 1st, Kindle Edition
Collections:Your library, Kindle
Rating:***
Tags:contemporary, romance, chic lit, read in 2012, Caroline Reynolds & Simon Parker

Wallbanger by Alice Clayton

Semplicemente meraviglioso.
Divertente, romantico, culinario, animalista XD e tanto altro.
Devo ringraziare di cuore l'autrice, Alice Clayton, per i momenti più spassosi di sempre.
____________________

Simply awesome!
I have to thank…but really really thank… Alice Clayton for the most delightful, funny, lovable, sweetness of a novel I have ever read.

Di seguito un pezzetto del romanzo tra i più spassosi/A little sneak-peek of the novel, for make you understand why I have loved it so much:

Thump.
Thump Thump.
“Oh, God.”
Unbelievable…I woke up faster this time, because I knew what I was hearing. I sat up in bed, glaring behind me. The bed was still pulled safely away from the wall, so I felt no movement, but there was sure as hell something moving over there.Then I heard…hissing?I looked down at Clive, whose tail was at full puff. He arched his back and paced back and forth at the foot of the bed.
“Hey, mister. It’s cool. We just got a noisy neighbor, that’s all,” I soothed, stretching my hand out to him. That’s when I heard it.
“Meow.”
I cocked my head sideways, listening more intently. I studied Clive, who looked back as if to say, “T’weren’t me.”
“Meow! Oh, God. Me-yow!”
The girl next door was meowing. What in the world was my neighbor packing to make that happen?
Clive, at this point, went utterly bonkers and launched himself at the wall. He was literally climbing it, trying to get to where the noise was coming from, and adding his own meows to the chorus.
“Oooh yes, just like that, Simon…Mmmm…meow, meow, meow!”

AzureStrawberry | Jan 12, 2016 |
I DNFed this book.

I mean it started out promising but then while I was waiting for the main couple to FINALLY get down to business I got bored and skipped to that part and then it wasn't even worth the hype.

There are some laugh out loud funny moments.

I was also turned off by the Twilight FanFic stuff I read. :( ( )
  mojo09226 | Nov 12, 2015 |
Crazy fun! I've never laughed so hard while reading, I mean gut laughing! Initially the title and description made me think this was some sweaty wham-bam-thank you-ma'am type book topped with a little cheese but it wasn't!! It was so clever! I loved the banter between Simon and Caroline, I loved their chemistry. Caroline has definitely made my list of "Girls who rock"! She was a welcomed change from the assortment of dormatty-so-codependent-they-need-to-be-slapped-girls I've been reading about lately. I wish I had the nerve to say and do some of the things she did, she reeled Simon in without even trying! Simon is super hot and grabbed a hold of me from the beginning giving my heart that special feeling so he's earned a spot on the "Guys I'm in love with" list too! I'm so glad I read this! Alice Clayton has a new fan for sure! ( )
  GwendolynGrace | Jul 15, 2015 |
I totally love this book and I can't wait for Rusty Nailed to be released. ( )
  aikulet | Jun 23, 2015 |
I loved this book! It grabbed my attention from the very beginning and I kept trying to figure out how Simon could possibly be the "hero" of this book. But by the end I was completely in love with him! ( )
  TexasBookLover7 | Jun 16, 2015 |
To my mom, for letting me have coconut on my birthday cake
even though no one else likes it.

To my dad, for reading me Garfield comics
until we laughed so hard we were both crying.

“Oh, God.”

"Caroline Reynolds has a fantastic new apartment in San Francisco, a KitchenAid mixer, and no O (and we're not talking Oprah here, folks). She has a flourishing design career, an office overlooking the bay, a killer zucchini bread recipe, and no O. She has Clive (the best cat ever), great friends, a great rack, and no O. Adding insult to O-less, since her move, she has an oversexed neighbor with the loudest late-night wallbanging she's ever heard. Each moan, spank, and--was that a meow?--punctuates the fact that not only is she losing sleep, she still has, yep, you guessed it, no O."--Page 4 of cover.… (more)

178 wanted3 pay1 pay

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 103,086,241 books! | Top bar: Always visible