Wallbanger by Alice Clayton

Wallbanger (edition 2012)

by Alice Clayton

Series: Cocktail (1)

I just loved this book! The writing is crisp and clever, while the plot moves along at a nice clip. Never a dull moment with interior designer Caroline Reynolds (or should it be decorator, LOL) and professional location photographer Simon Parker.

Caroline and Simon are apartment neighbors that share a wall in their respective bedrooms. As a result of Simon's sexual appetite, his bed bangs against the wall whenever he has a lady-friend over. The neighbors finally meet when Caroline confronts him about all the banging...and the rest as they say is history.

This is a humorous, romantic comedy with lots of sexual banter. Clive, Caroline's human-like cat adds another dimension to a storyline complete with great characters, delicious baked goods, the art of finding one's orgasm and falling in love.

Can't wait to read the next book in the series. ( )
  ljtljtljt | Sep 5, 2014 |
A very light and fun read.
The events are pretty unbelievable, so don't expect anything deep (no pun intended). Still, this could be a perfect beach read. ( )
  Irena. | Aug 26, 2014 |
I LOVED this! I've already read The Unidentified Redhead and I thought the writing was good and all, but but Alice Clayton really out did herself with this one. It had great banter, awesome sex chemistry and awfully mushy cute moments. Loved both the main characters and the fact that one of the main plot challenges was of a 'sexual' nature. LOL ( )
  msralways | Aug 19, 2014 |
Hot and steamy. I just couldn’t put it down. ( )
  Hbeck | Aug 19, 2014 |
Hot and steamy. I just couldn’t put it down. ( )
  Hbeck | Aug 19, 2014 |
To my mom, for letting me have coconut on my birthday cake
even though no one else likes it.

To my dad, for reading me Garfield comics
until we laughed so hard we were both crying.

“Oh, God.”

"Caroline Reynolds has a fantastic new apartment in San Francisco, a KitchenAid mixer, and no O (and we're not talking Oprah here, folks). She has a flourishing design career, an office overlooking the bay, a killer zucchini bread recipe, and no O. She has Clive (the best cat ever), great friends, a great rack, and no O. Adding insult to O-less, since her move, she has an oversexed neighbor with the loudest late-night wallbanging she's ever heard. Each moan, spank, and--was that a meow?--punctuates the fact that not only is she losing sleep, she still has, yep, you guessed it, no O."--Page 4 of cover.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 93,409,835 books! | Top bar: Always visible