A Borgia Daughter Dies: A real history…

A Borgia Daughter Dies: A real history mystery with Machiavelli and da… (edition 2012)

by Maryann Philip (Author)

Member:MaggieC65
Title:A Borgia Daughter Dies: A real history mystery with Machiavelli and da Vinci
Authors:Maryann Philip (Author)
Info:RealHistoryMysteryPress.com (2012), 278 pages

A Borgia Daughter Dies by Maryann Philip

A real bargain at Amazon.

This book is about the Borgia's family. It's supposed to be a historical mystery book but the historical aspects prevails among the plot. Since I've already read better books on this subject, I just gave 2 stars to this book. ( )

Lnatal | Mar 31, 2013 |

The saga of the Borgias and the lives of Leonardo da Vinci and the young Machiavelli form the accurate historical background of this murder mystery, set in the opulence of Renaissance Rome and Milan. Machiavelli's illegitimate daughter and his bewitching ex-mistress will solve three murders with help from da Vinci and Lucrezia Borgia--including the murder of Lucrezia's real-life half sister.

[retrieved 2/19/2013 from Amazon.com]

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 129,559,050 books! | Top bar: Always visible