Unravelled by Kirsten Lee

Collections:E-books
Rating:***
Tags:2012, fiction, *chick-lit, read 2013

Unravelled by Kirsten Lee

English (10)  Dutch (1)  All languages (11)
Most definitely an enjoyable novel for fans of romantic comedy! Although I did notice some spelling/grammatical errors, I didn't mind because of the sheer amount of "laugh out loud" moments. (Yes, I really did laugh out loud - several times, in fact!) True, some things were a bit predictable, but overall I thought Unravelled was an entertaining read. ( )
  madamediotte | Jun 7, 2013 |
This was one of my freebies from LT authors for reviews (sorry guys that it takes me 5 months to read and post reviews, i am working almost non-stop).
It is funny, well written and i can see Sandra Bullock in it :p. But... the story is a little lacking and predictable for a seasoned reader, also some of the gags lose a lot because of the repetitive use of them (the dog is funny but not all the time). But again, is not meant to be War and Peace, it is meant to entertain and it does so. It made me laugh so many times that it was worth my time and effort :) ( )
  tigerlyly | May 19, 2013 |
I received this book in a Library Thing giveaway.

Unravelled is a charming story with some original aspects to its premise such as the heroine’s recent makeover which includes her mannerisms as well as her hair, makeup and clothing. One can’t help rooting for her while at the same time being certain the makeover is doomed. The editing could stand some improvement, however it’s an enjoyable read for romance fans. ( )
  jane.oldaker | May 13, 2013 |
Unravelled is a romantic comedy involving the pitfalls and wonders of event planning. The story is believable and quick paced. A wonderful entertaining read. ( )
  MrsRM | Feb 26, 2013 |
I received this book via the MemberGiveAway program here at LT and I am happy that I did. Unravelled is a fun and charming romantic book. Alex is a festival planner who travels to a small town to organize a festival there. Of course there are lots of problems she runs into, not the least of which is her annoying boss for this project. There are lots of funny situations, which can be quite recognizable. And of course there is lots of romance. I can easily see this book made into a cute romantic comedy movie! ( )
  SimoneA | Feb 7, 2013 |

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,823,520 books! | Top bar: Always visible