Of Triton (The Syrena Legacy) by Anna Banks

Of Triton (The Syrena Legacy)

by Anna Banks

Struggled through the tragedy of the first book...
Had already bought the next two in the series... Decided to read on, hoping against hope it might actually get better, maybe they'd just run away and find some nice, non women oppressing, crazy people. I was wrong.

Sorry, can you say "i'm hunting you and your mother down because a) I'm desperately in love with you and insane b) I can't take a hint"?!

It was great fun to read. Not. It's basically a continuation of a love story which wasn't really a love story because there's no love development? Imagine seeing someone, and you're like "yup. That's him. The love of my life" and then you relentlessly stalk him and have you and your friend attack his mother, his only parent, and lots of other fun stuff.
That's the gist of this book. And series, it may seem. ( )
  Slape | Apr 18, 2019 |
Galen knows things, these things are: I am Syrena, I am a really fast swimmer, my world's form of government is perfectly normal and healthy, I have a Half-Breed girlfriend/future wife.

the is of what Galen doesn't know is even longer. this list includes but is not limited to: murderous plots to overthrow the monarchy, that his brother's new wife is a fraud, and his ex-girlfriend is still alive.

Nalia is alive...... ( )
  thebacklistbook | Mar 20, 2018 |
A great continuation!! Onto the final book! ( )
  mmalyn | Feb 24, 2018 |
Love this series! Full review to come.

4.5/5 stars ( )
  leahlo89 | Nov 2, 2016 |
A clean romance for teens. The MC, Emma, is kind of ridiculous. I lost count of how many times she said, "Oh my sweet goodness!" But there were at least two instances of "vomit" and/or "upchuck" with descriptions in each book. That may be a record of some kind. ( )
  benandhil | Sep 28, 2016 |

When her mother's reappearance in the Syrena world turns the two kingdoms -- Poseidon and Triton -- against one another, Emma must risk everything she loves and reveal herself -- and her Gift -- to save a people she's never known.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,828,322 books! | Top bar: Always visible