The Secret of Sarah Revere by Ann Rinaldi

The Secret of Sarah Revere

by Ann Rinaldi

This is more than just the story of Paul Revere's ride. Told in first person from the view of his second daughter, Sarah, who was thirteen when he took he most famous ride. Like Ms. Rinaldi says in her afterward, our education of the American Revolution is usually limited to elementary school and doesn't go into a lot of details about battles, etc. I actually learned quite a bit and am thankful for her research. ( )
  eliorajoy | Aug 4, 2016 |
For my son, Ron.
and others like him, who remember our history with the pride our Founding Fathers meant us all to have.
That man is at the gate again.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0152046844, Paperback)

Thirteen-year-old Sarah Revere knows her father is a hero. But she also knows that Paul Revere guards a secret about the start of the Revolutionary War that he'll tell no one--not his new wife, not his best friend, not even his trusted daughter. It seems everyone in her family has secrets. Sarah's even got one of her own--and it's tearing her apart.
Reader's guide included.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:22:03 -0400)

Paul Revere's daughter describes her father's "rides" and the intelligence network of the patriot community prior to the American Revolution.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 109,707,391 books! | Top bar: Always visible