Closure (edition 2012)

Title:Closure
Authors:Kim Carmichael
Info:Hot Ink Press (2012), Paperback, 134 pages

Closure by Kim Carmichael

I received this book in exchange for a honest review.
18 adult book with sexual content
This is the first book that I have read by this author. I highly enjoyed this book. It was a fast paced read. The story flowed and the chemistry of the characters were good. The intimate scenes were very steamy. This is one story that I can see happening in today's society. Riley is a character that you just feel for and love because she faced most issues we face. Love the story. I'm impressed by this author that is for sure. I read this in one afternoon since couldn't put it down.

The story is about Margaret who after a bad experience her senior year changed her identity. She went from gothic chick to chic. She became Riley. When she was Margaret she was bullied and teased for being weird and and outsider. Now as she is Riley, she is on the in club in a new town and everything. Riley is a writer who is going to set in for her boss regarding an interview and is surprised to find out it is her crush in high school. She has grown since she was Margaret. She is independent, confident, and has her own style. During the meeting with Mike, he can't keep his mind off her and the connection her feels for her. He is the one that stood her up when she was Margaret. Can they both overcome the past to begin a future? I give this book 5 stars. Can't wait to read more from this author!

Merisha_Abbott | Aug 1, 2013 |
I received a copy from the author for an honest review. WaAr.
Mature audience only.
Who says anyone is immune to never seeing their old high school crush that they felt had ruined their life years ago? Riley had changed her name and her looks only to be sitting across from her old crush, Mike, during an interview. But is this going to be the payback for how she feels he left her or is there something more awaiting them both? Nice short story. ( )
  JacquieTalento | Dec 8, 2012 |

There's always the one… He's one person throughout life you think about every so often, the one who leaves his unique indelible mark on you, the person with whom you need closure. For Margaret Collins that person was Mike Taylor. After he broke her heart seventeen years ago, she left everything she knew and reinvented herself. With a new home, a new look and a new name, Riley Williams is now an up and coming journalist given the assignment to interview a Mike Taylor. She never suspected he would be her Mike Taylor. With Mike having no hint of Riley's true identity, she must decide if she will make him pay for sins he doesn't remember committing, or if she can wipe away the past and be with the one man who she has always wanted? Can she finally have closure?

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:37:49 -0400)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 93,332,607 books! | Top bar: Always visible