The Heidelberg Effect by Susan Kiernan-Lewis

The Heidelberg Effect (edition 2012)

by Susan Kiernan-Lewis

171587,099 (4)None
Member:MinDaf
Title:The Heidelberg Effect
Authors:Susan Kiernan-Lewis
Info:CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (2012), Paperback, 248 pages

The Heidelberg Effect by Susan Kiernan-Lewis

I enjoyed reading The Heidelberg Effect by Susan Kiernan-Lewis. This is the first book I have had the pleasure to read by Susan Kiernan-Lewis.

Ella Stevens is trying to find her place in life. Just when she thinks she has made a great decision to move to Germany she meets the man of her dreams Rowan. They try to keep their long distance relationship together and when they think it is falling apart Ella finds her self transported back to 1620. This book is full of twist and turns and drama. When I thought it might be hard to keep up with the major change in time the author did a great job of keeping things flowing and never losing me.

I have to admit I wasn't sure if I was going to enjoy this book and thought I would have a hard to time reading it even though it sounded really good. However I was pleasantly surprise to find myself flying through this book and really enjoying it.

I would love to read more by Susan Kiernan-Lewis. She did a great job keeping my interest. ( )
  MinDaf | Jan 13, 2013 |

Susan Kiernan-Lewis is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 93,934,352 books! | Top bar: Always visible