A Splash of Hope by Charity Parkerson

A Splash of Hope (edition 2012)

by Charity Parkerson, Hercules Editing (Editor)

Member:ItEntertainsMe
Title:A Splash of Hope
Authors:Charity Parkerson
Other authors:Hercules Editing (Editor)
Info:

Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: 5
Book Blog For: GMTA
Review:

"A Splash of Hope" by Charity Parkerson was some read from the start till the end with a lots of twist and turns of two sisters,a father and a son. This was a story of two sisters who had lots their parents due to a very weird and stupid way. As the story moves on you will find that Faith's sister, Serenity has left her fiance, Adam at the altar and guess who she rain too? This was definitely a tale of sisters who would do anything for love. Now, Faith is having to deal with all of this and Adam used to be her old flame. What would come of all of this? This is where I say you must pick up this read to find out. "A Splash of Hope" was a good story that was 'filled with it all...love, forgiveness and finding hope.' There will be hot and heavy love scene...maybe even a little erotic. I found the Hope sisters very interesting and 'hopeful.' Now, for the Carters...well, I will just say that is a read for you to determine. The characters were for the most part well depicted, developed and captivating giving the reader a intriguing read.

If you are looking for a good read with some erotic romantic moments and lots of excitement one way or the other, you have come to the right place for "A Splash of Hope" would be a good read for you. ( )
  arlenadean | May 17, 2013 |
Another very enjoyable read from this author. Kind of a twisted tale of two sisters, a father and a son. If you like steamy romance with some thrilling twists, this is a very good book to read. ( )
  roadway2000 | Mar 12, 2013 |
“A Splash of Hope”

Wow! What a wild, titillating, emotional rollercoaster this story was! Though I have read a lot of this author’s work, I was not ready for the story I was about to face. My heart goes out to the Hope sisters and everything they went through. I know how growing up in a small town can be, especially when everyone thinks they know everyone else’s business, and it was no different for these beautiful young women. As for the men in their lives, The Carters, well, that is a story better left for the readers to learn on their own. I definitely give thumbs up to this book and highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a story that will blow your socks off. Literally. Good Job, Charity Parkerson. Good job! ( )
  Tracy_James_Jones | Jan 27, 2013 |
If you're looking for a romance that will make you remember what it is you love about reading a good romance, this is the book you'll want to pick up.

Faith has given up on having the man she fell in love with years before but finds her opportunity to grab another chance at happiness again the day she has to go tell her sister's jilted groom-to-be that her sister has decided not to marry him.

It's a hot and spicy read with enough love left over to last a lifetime.

A 5 star read for certain. ( )
  ReginaPuckett | Jan 27, 2013 |
Faith Hope had left her home town and painful past behind her two years earlier. Now she is forced to come back to town because her sister is about to jilt the most eligible bachelor in town.
Can Faith put the past behind her and move on with the man she's always loved?

There's not a great deal of back story to these characters. The story is a novella at about 80ish pages long, so I guess you can't expect too much character development. The explicit sex scenes are probably more fleshed out. This feels to me like a small part of a bigger picture and I probably would have liked it more if it was embedded in a larger tale. ( )
  fairywings | Jan 26, 2013 |

Charity Parkerson is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 93,409,386 books! | Top bar: Always visible