Resolve Conflict God's Way: The Skills…

Resolve Conflict God's Way: The Skills You Need to Make Peace (edition 2012)

by Bill Graybill

Rating:*****
Tags:christian, nonfiction, conflict

Resolve Conflict God's Way: The Skills You Need to Make Peace by Bill Graybill

Recently added bycherylcope

From the back cover, “Resolve Conflict God’s Way, provides step-by-step guidance to redemptive conflict resolution and mending broken relationships.” The biblical principles contained within apply to all kinds of relationships including marriage, friendship, parental, or from work or from church.

I found the information in this book to be basic, as in, not too high or lofty to not be understood, but not basic, as in, everyone already knows this. It seems like we should already know this wisdom but sadly, most do not. I know I sure benefited from reading this book.

I would also classify the information contained within this book as clear, biblical, thorough and above all very practical. There are numerous real-life stories to appropriately help illustrate each key point. There were helpful questions at the end of each chapter and an invitation to go deeper with free information on the author’s website.

I think most of all this book contained a great deal of wisdom. It seemed loaded with it and very “meaty”—so “meaty” in fact, that I will definitely have to go back and look at this information probably several times more!

I can hardly imagine any Christian not benefiting from the reading of this book. It seemed to me there was nothing left out from prayer, anger, confession, repentance, forgiveness, listening skills and more. I would even go on to say that every church could use if not needs this book. This would make a good study as a prerequisite to leadership in churches.

To buy your own copy of this book go here: http://resolveconflictgodsway.com/

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the author himself. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commision’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” ( )
  cherylcope | Dec 13, 2012 |

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,609,467 books! | Top bar: Always visible