Can I be Frank! - A Novella by Rickey Teems…

Can I be Frank! - A Novella (edition 2012)

by Rickey Teems II

Recently added byOrsayor

No tags.

Where do I begin?

Can I be....Frank!

Franklin Lee sets the stage on fire when he performs his weekly routine at the local karaoke bar in his town, but behind the shining stage lights his life a hot mess. Franklin goes through what I love to call the "Tower Effect". The "Tower Effect" is when Life as you know it changes dramatically before your eyes, and the only thing you can do is ride out the waves. The important lesson of going through the "Tower Effect" is having Faith in GOD - and knowing that before the NEW can shine - the OLD has to die.

Can I be... Frank! is a well written, thought-provoking, and powerful novella that will definitely have you wanting more. Rickey Teems II is an immensely talented Author that's never afraid to tackle the tough hitting topics. His words always connect with me on a personal, emotional, and spiritual level.

The characters in this novella were memorable - Rita, Frank's soon-to-be ex-wife, who feels this is her time to find what she's been messing, but she gets more than she bargained for. Adam & Ava, a married couple who tends to conveniently forget their marriage vows when "new opportunities" come their way.

In true Rickey Teems style this story has its moments of humor especially when it came to describing Franklin Lee.

"Frank had worn the same misshapen mini-afro since the early eighties after he finally let the juice out of his jheri curl.......... Adam had believed they stopped making corduroys decades ago, but Frank had consistently proven him wrong."

I really enjoyed reading this novella. Can I be... Frank!!! - Buy this novella!!! Readers, If you don't know who Rickey Teems II is - I think it's time you found out. ( )
  Orsayor | Dec 16, 2012 |

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,446,248 books! | Top bar: Always visible