Sparkle: The Girl's Guide to Living a…

by Cara Alwill Leyba

322,001,085 (4.5)None
Member:JerseyGirlBookReview
Title:Sparkle: The Girl's Guide to Living a Deliciously Dazzling, Wildly Effervescent, Kick-Ass Life
Authors:Cara Alwill Leyba
Info:Passionista Publishing (2012), Paperback, 136 pages
Collections:Read, Your library

Sparkle: The Girl's Guide to Living a Deliciously Dazzling, Wildly Effervescent, Kick-Ass Life by Cara Alwill Leyba

No tags.

Everybody needs a good friend to tell us the truth, it often is helpful when the delivery of the truth is funny and inspiring...that is what Cara does in Sparkle. Not only does she tell the truth about so much she gives intelligent and wonderful advice along the way. Cara exposes herself in order to help others and that to me is such a great gift. Read this book before the New Year and have a sparkly 2013! 5 stars!!!! ( )
  Mrsmommybooknerd | Jan 7, 2013 |
Ladies, 2013 will be here before you know it! Isn't it about time that you put yourself first and start out the new year by letting your inner Sparkle shine?

In Sparkle: The Girl's Guide to Living a Deliciously Dazzling, Wildly Effervescent, Kick-Ass Life, life and wellness coach Cara Alwill Leyba waves her magical wand, uncorks a bottle of sparkling bubbly and shows us how to celebrate every single thing about ourselves, flaws and all!

This inspirational self-help guide book will motivate you to kick-start your new life journey to pursue your passions, live healthy, learn to love and embrace yourself for who you truly are, redefine what happiness means to you, transform your self-esteem and develop self-confidence, and start living life on your own terms!

Written in a real and easy conversational style that resembles a straight-forward conversation between girlfriends, Cara's effervescent and witty humor will guide you down the path to learn how to live your best life, and to embrace and celebrate the amazing woman that is you! With insightful advice and motivational tips on positive thinking, living in the moment, finding your passion, loving and accepting yourself, and learning to be happy, Sparkle is an inspirational guide that every woman should read and refer back to often!

Disclaimer: I received a copy of the book from the author / publisher in exchange for my honest review and participation in a virtual book tour event hosted by Chick Lit Plus Blog Tours.

http://jerseygirlbookreviews.blogspot.com/2012/12/sparkle-by-cara-alwill-leyba-a... ( )
  JerseyGirlBookReview | Dec 19, 2012 |

As women, we have become professional self-critics. We've become so convinced by society that we need to attain a level of perfection that just isn't real. Whether it's trying to get skinnier, look younger, get that promotion, please our parents, get fuller lips or rid ourselves of cellulite -- we're on a never-ending mission to change and it always winds up making us feel like crap. Instead, why not focus on all the fabulous qualities we already possess? There is so much to celebrate when we look at all our accomplishments. In this straight-up girlfriend's guide, lifestylist and wellness coach Cara Alwill Leyba encourages women to discover what makes them sparkle so that they can design the lives they desire and deserve. So raise your glass and toast yourself. You're about to start shimmering, shining and dazzling every day! Because isn't everything better when it sparkles?

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:20:13 -0400)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 93,325,783 books! | Top bar: Always visible