If you could sit-down and interview some of the best pro bass fishermen in the world, what would you want them to tell you to help you improve your bass fishing skills? In this book, "How to Bass Fish Like a Pro,"
* Kevin VanDam will explain how he catches bass consistently, how he fishes all 12 months of the year, and in the bonus chapters, which are videos of VanDam talking directly to you, he will tell you how to fish for hot-weather bass.
* Denny Brauer will tell you the ways he hates to fish, how he picks the best fishing lures for different water and weather conditions, and will give you his best fishing tips for hot weather. In Brauer's bonus chapters (videos) he'll teach you when to flip a jig, a tube or a creature bait and tell you his three tips for how to be a better fisherman.
* Mark Davis, in chapter 3 of the book explains his five secrets to becoming a better bass fisherman, how to turn your bass fishing around to the positive side and how to catch hot-weather bass. In the bonus chapter videos, you'll get six-different interviews with Davis, where he looks you in the eye and tells you: three tips for becoming a better bass fisherman; his three favorite bass lures; and how to keep a big bass on the line and get it to the boat.
* James Niggemeyer tells you how to become a bass pro. He also tells you how to catch bass when the weather sizzles. In Niggemeyer's bonus video chapter, he explains how to move from being a bass-club fisherman up to being a pro.
* Mark Rose will explain his five favorite go-to bass lures and how to catch bass in the middle of the summer.
In this book, you'll hear from the pro fishermen about how they catch big bass consistently, and what they do to win millions of dollars as professional bass fishermen. This book has a very-simple premise: When you learn how to bass fish from the pros, then the next time you go on the water, you can fish like a professional bass-fisherman.
As well as these lessons on how to fish, this book also contains numerous color fishing pictures and links to 14 video interviews with the pros.