Bodyguard to a Sex God by RJ Scott

Bodyguard to a Sex God (2013)

by RJ Scott

235459,532 (4)None

Loved it! I absolutely adored closeted Vampire/Cop actor Lucas from the moment he was introduced. Just the sweetest thing you ever did want to meet. It took me a bit longer to warm up to cranky bodyguard Adam, but once I did, I fell pretty hard. These two were a perfect M/M romance novel match. And the epilogue was the biggest, most delicious cherry on top of this fabulous sundae. Yummy, yummy, yummy! This one is on my favorites shelf and I look forward to forgetting enough of it so I can read it again.

gigi9988776 | Aug 25, 2014 |

gigi9988776 | Apr 9, 2013 |

gigi9988776 | Apr 9, 2013 |
RJ Scott can do little wrong in my world. Lovely story!

One star lost because I think this needed to be a little longer. I didn't have time to get to know the characters and the plot felt a little rushed. ( )
  jules0623 | Mar 31, 2013 |
RJ Scott can do little wrong in my world. Lovely story!

jules0623 | Mar 29, 2013 |

RJ Scott is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 113,781,604 books! | Top bar: Always visible