Accomplished Mysteries Bundle (Books 1 & 2)…

Accomplished Mysteries Bundle (Books 1 & 2) (edition 2012)

by Dara England

Member:rretzler
Title:Accomplished Mysteries Bundle (Books 1 & 2)
Authors:Dara England
Info:
Collections:Your library, Read, Kindle
Tags:mystery, england, accomplished, 2012

Accomplished Mysteries Bundle (Books 1 & 2) by Dara England

I thought that this book was average. I enjoy the period of the story. I felt the story and the characters were non-fulfilling. The premise of the story is something that you might find in the first year of creative writing. The writing was not elementary - just the story. ( )
  honoliipali | Nov 30, 2013 |
I quite love mysteries, especially those of the victorian era. The stories were an enjoyable read, although I would love to see the writer build more on her plots. I hope to see more by her in this genre. ( )
  ashschreck | Mar 6, 2013 |
A bundle of two mystery stories.
An enjoyable read; the mysteries are not very complex, but still nice enough to make for a pleasant quick read.
I did find the characters not wholly convincing; they didn't quite seem to fit in the time in which the stories are set, much too open in their conversations and behaving in ways that would not have been suitable in those days. ( )
  Britt84 | Feb 8, 2013 |
Short story , fast read.

Book 1
When her childhood friend Celeste is murdered Drucilla Tries to solve the mystery of her death.

book 2

when Charlotte's soon to be fiance ends up murdered on the night he plans to ask her uncle for her hand in marriage Charlotte's friends Mariah must prove her friends Edwin innocent by finding the real killer. ( )
  carramel0705 | Jan 21, 2013 |
The Accomplished Mysteries by Dara England are a pair of delightful mini-mysteries in a Victorian era setting. Well-written in an easy to follow format, these novellas are an excellent choice for young readers who enjoy tracking clues and trying to solve a crime story. This reader would have preferred a deeper treatment of the story arc and expect to see more of this bright author. I look forward to the future adventures of our capable, headstrong heroine. ( )
  Kyrana | Jan 19, 2013 |
This work is for Mom and Dad, with whom I have enjoyed many a fictional murder.

Dara England is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,335,811 books! | Top bar: Always visible