The Walking Dead #11 by Robert Kirkman

The Walking Dead #11

by Robert Kirkman

A barn full of zombies is like a timebomb and that's what happened to them. We understand that Herschel is still hopeful that his son and their neighbors who turned into zombies will become normal again. But we know that there's no cure that will make them alive once more. ( )
  fugou | Aug 14, 2017 |
Rick is right. Hershel is crazy for keeping those zombies locked up in a barn not far from their house.

Hershel is lucky the zombies have not gotten out and attacked anyone yet. Just give it time though, bet it will happen soon enough.

I kind of get where Hershel is coming from with wanting and hoping to cure the zombies, but it is just not going to happen. If the government were still intact, then maybe, but since it is not, there is no chance of that happening now.

I agree with Rick, they should open the barn and shoot all the zombies, make sure they are dead and can not hurt anyone. I have no idea why Hershel would risk it, hope for a cure or not.

Hershel needs to stop running his mouth and listen to Rick. Rick is the one who has been dealing with the zombies and the bullcrap for a lot longer than Hershel has. Rick knows what he is talking about.

Hershel is just hanging on to the foolish hopes of an old man and needs to get his mind right before he and/or the rest of his family end up dead, which would be sad.

So, Hershel does not want to kill the zombies because he is under the delusion they will get better. Well Hershel, keep those zombies in your barn for a couple of months. Listen to their moaning, and then tell me if you still think they will go back to normal. Fool.

While I do feel sorry for Allen who just lost his wife, I think he needs to man up. Yes, he should spend a few days grieving for the loss of his wife, but then he needs to get his head on straight and take care of his sons. They need him to be there for them and look out for them.

Allen needs to take his anger that is not really about Andrew and shove it up his ass. He needs to mourn and then move on. There is no time for him to be sitting around and not being helpful to Rick and the rest of the group. Everyone needs to pitch in to ensure the survival of the group.

So, what I'm wondering, is who fired the shot at Hershel that caused him to fall and leave the barn door open, which enabled the zombies to get free?

I knew that the zombies would get loose and raise hell once they were out of that barn. On the one hand I feel sorry for Hershel for losing 3 of his children, but he should have known something like that would happen.

As for Chris and Julie getting to keep their guns, I am not sure that was a good idea on Tyreese's part. I have a feeling that Chris and Julie are going to do something really stupid.

LOVED this issue, now that we have gotten rid of a bit of baggage and can not wait to read the next issue. ( )
  Laina_Spaulding | Apr 16, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,157,816 books! | Top bar: Always visible