Hopeless by Colleen Hoover

Authors:Colleen Hoover
Info:Colleen Hoover (2012), Kindle Edition, 488 pages
Tags:kindle, read, young adult, 2013

Hopeless by Colleen Hoover

I hate to use this word to rate a book, but this book is stupid.

I found out the same thing about myself at the same age as Hope and I'm telling you, my immediate reaction was not to go have sex with my boyfriend.

I love CoHo but this is really by far the worst book I've ever read. ( )
  thatgirlbookworm | Aug 5, 2015 |
WOW!!! ( )
  TexasBookLover7 | Jun 16, 2015 |
Out of all the new adult I've read so far, this one has dealt with the most"grown up" issues, which is impressive when you realize that this book features two high school students. Socially awkward and technology impaired, Sky, convinces her mom to let her attend her senior yea of high school in an actual school. Homeschooled for her entire life, she wants to see what it's like to be surrounded by her peers. While there she encounters Holder, this sultry hott bad boy and the two have an instant connection. While getting to know him, Sky realizes that he's holding something back. When she finally finds out what it is her life will be shattered. The simple carefree life she had known is blown to bits and she has to discover if she has what it takes to find out the whole truth and pick up the pieces. Dark at times, but still rewarding. The young couples too good to be true romance though will have you hating every male you've ever known though, because none can possibly compete with the romantic and sexual prowess of Holder. Soo far probably my favorite novel in this genre. ( )
  ecataldi | May 22, 2015 |
I don't have any cohesive sentences to describe just how good I thought this book was. The charters are amazing. The storyline though gut wrenching and at times heartbreaking, was beyond incredible. Lets just leave it off at saying this book was beyond good and I'm sorry it took me so long to read it.
  bookjunkie57 | Apr 17, 2015 |
Simply beautiful. ( )
  Nessa24Flutist | Apr 6, 2015 |

Sky, a senior in high school, meets Dean Holder, a guy with a promiscuous reputation that rivals her own. From their very first encounter, he terrifies and captivates her. Something about him sparks memories of her deeply troubled past, a time she's tried so hard to bury. Though Sky is determined to stay far away from him, his unwavering pursuit and enigmatic smile break down her defenses and the intensity of the bond between them grows. But the mysterious Holder has been keeping secrets of his own, and once they are revealed, Sky is changed forever and her ability to trust may be a casualty of the truth.--From back cover.… (more)

172 wanted3 pay4 pay

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 99,725,191 books! | Top bar: Always visible