Hopeless by Colleen Hoover

Authors:Colleen Hoover
Info:Colleen Hoover (2012), Kindle Edition, 488 pages
Tags:kindle, read, young adult, 2013

Hopeless by Colleen Hoover

English (87)  Czech (1)  All languages (88)
I just finished reading one of the best books I will ever read in my life. That's a loaded promise from someone who's barely lived a quarter of their potential life. That's a lot of books I will potentially read, but it stands true for "Hopeless." The third of Hoover's novels transcends what she already established after Point of Retreat. I didn't think it was possible to find a better New Adult contemporary after Slammed, and Hoover proved otherwise with her own work. So thank you Colleen Hoover, for creating Holder, Sky and Hope and reminding me that even the darkest nights are still lit by the stars. ( )
  JSilverwood | Aug 27, 2016 |
10 STARS

It took me a while to sit down and write this review because I really had to calm my soul and mind. I have not been this mind boggled in a long long time but, I absolutely do not mind where this book took me. As I finished the book I was still crying..not just a little bit but, a whole lot. I felt Hopeless This is really what I looked like the last half of the book:

Every time that I thought I could control myself something else happened and through me for a new loop.

Sky -- an amazing character who has been through more than most people in this world have to face in only 17 years.
Holden -- He was absolutely amazing and although he was entirely broken the connection he built with Sky as a child was amazing and truly shows that love is a beautiful thing.

The author took me to new heights and I will read every other book that Colleen Hoover writes. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING..
  Angel.Carter | Aug 11, 2016 |
Not my favorite Colleen Hoover novel but I loved all of the twists! And there were a lot of them! ( )
  pennma05 | Jul 21, 2016 |
I loved this book so much I'm still thinking about it hours after finishing it and I think I might have even dreamed about it last night. What a great story, can't recommend it enough! ( )
  crisana | Jun 2, 2016 |
THIS BOOK WAS AMAZING ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAV. From Colleen Hoover
  Deleine | May 10, 2016 |

Sky, a senior in high school, meets Dean Holder, a guy with a promiscuous reputation that rivals her own. From their very first encounter, he terrifies and captivates her. Something about him sparks memories of her deeply troubled past, a time she's tried so hard to bury. Though Sky is determined to stay far away from him, his unwavering pursuit and enigmatic smile break down her defenses and the intensity of the bond between them grows. But the mysterious Holder has been keeping secrets of his own, and once they are revealed, Sky is changed forever and her ability to trust may be a casualty of the truth.--From back cover.… (more)

225 wanted5 pay4 pay

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 109,225,850 books! | Top bar: Always visible