Beautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren

Beautiful Bastard (original 2013; edition 2013)

by Christina Lauren

Member:Supera710
Title:Beautiful Bastard
Authors:Christina Lauren
Info:Gallery Books (2013), Edition: Original, Paperback, 320 pages
Rating:***

Beautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren (2013)

typical fan fiction of twilight. Story revolves solely around the sex scenes and every time the 2 main characters meet they have sex. Haven't finished the book yet and will keep it for boring nights. Glad I didn't buy it. I've read much better stories on fan fiction, especially ones with properly developed characters and an original plotline!
Continued and decided not to finish, many things don't add up and it feels like the authors insert details without thought and then later come up with half?ssed explanations. Before you buy this book read fan fiction, I don't understand how this book was ever published. ( )
  niandra | Mar 16, 2015 |
I liked it, but I didn't love it. Chloe and Bennett really got it on from right out of the gate and then pretty much did it until the last chapter of the book. I liked the touch of sentimentality that started growing between them and the reason for their fight was pretty believable to me too. I liked it. ( )
  msralways | Feb 3, 2015 |
4.5 stars hands down!!

I loved Christina Lauren's other book, Sweet Filthy Boy, so I thought I would give the Beautiful Bastard series a try. They really know how to make awesome characters. Chloe is an intelligent, witty, strong-willed woman. Bennett is God's gift to earth with his amazing looks, even if his mouth and remarks contradict him. From start to finish these two have quite interesting run-ins. I get a kick out of all their sarcastic banter as well. Of course having all of this in the wonderful city of Chicago is like a breath of fresh air. Not many books base in Chicago so the fact that this one does is excellent. I can't wait to see what the rest of the books in this series are like because Christina Lauren sure know how to make an interesting read! ( )
  JosP | Jan 15, 2015 |
Loved it!! ( )
  debr56 | Dec 31, 2014 |
Loved it!! ( )
  debr56 | Dec 31, 2014 |

Christina Laurenprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Grant, GraceReadermain authorsome editionsconfirmed
To Sm for unknowingly bringing us together;

to the fandom for making it official,

and to our husbands, for putting up with it all.
My father always siad the way to learn the job you want is to spend every second watching someone do it.

Bennett has returned to Chicago from France to take a vital role in his family's massive media business. He never expected that the assistant who'd been helping him from abroad was the gorgeous, innocently provocative--"completely infuriating"--creature he now has to see every day. Despite the rumors, he's never been one for a workplace hookup. But Chloe's so tempting he's willing to bend the rules--or outright smash them--if it means he can have her. All over the office

Originally only available online as "The Office" by tby789--and garnering over 2 million reads on fanfiction sites--"Beautiful Bastard "has been extensively updated for re-release.
—Back cover

"An ambitious intern. A perfectionist executive. And a whole lot of name calling. Whip-smart, hardworking, and on her way to an MBA, Chloe Mills has only one problem: her boss, Bennett Ryan. He's exacting, blunt, inconsiderate--and completely irresistible. A Beautiful Bastard. Bennett has returned to Chicago from France to take a vital role in his family's massive media business. He never expected that the assistant who'd been helping him from abroad was the gorgeous, innocently provocative--completely infuriating--creature he now has to see every day. Despite the rumors, he's never been one for a workplace hookup. But Chloe's so tempting he's willing to bend the rules--or outright smash them--if it means he can have her. All over the office As their appetites for one another increase to a breaking point, Bennett and Chloe must decide exactly what they're willing to lose in order to win each other. Originally only available online as The Office by tby789--and garnering over 2 million reads on fanfiction sites--Beautiful Bastard has been extensively updated for re-release. "--… (more)

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 97,257,512 books! | Top bar: Always visible