Beautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren

Beautiful Bastard (original 2013; edition 2013)

by Christina Lauren

Member:Supera710
Title:Beautiful Bastard
Authors:Christina Lauren
Info:Gallery Books (2013), Edition: Original, Paperback, 320 pages
Rating:***

Beautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren (2013)

English (76)  Czech (1)  All languages (77)
Okay, I've read all the back and forth discussion about this being Twilight fan fiction originally, but I just don't care. Regardless of what it was based on once upon a time, the truth is that it's not Edward and Bella, they aren't sparkly vampires, and it was a good story. Admittedly, I enjoyed the first half more than the second, but all in all... fun read.

(besides, even Twilight isn't completely original... girl in love with vamp and werewolf? see Anita Blake novels!) ( )
  BethanyMoore | May 13, 2016 |
OMG! Finished this in two days and still want more. It was so delicious, I just sunk in and stayed there. There is nothing bad I can say about this book. The story started from the first page and didn't stop til I closed the book. The main characters were on fire and I love the clever use of different fonts to show both on their view points.
Don't be fooled by the author; it is actually two different people. Nothing wrong with this, it didn't stop me.

Christina Laurenprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Grant, GraceReadermain authorsome editionsconfirmed
To Sm for unknowingly bringing us together;

to the fandom for making it official,

and to our husbands, for putting up with it all.
My father always siad the way to learn the job you want is to spend every second watching someone do it.

Bennett has returned to Chicago from France to take a vital role in his family's massive media business. He never expected that the assistant who'd been helping him from abroad was the gorgeous, innocently provocative--"completely infuriating"--creature he now has to see every day. Despite the rumors, he's never been one for a workplace hookup. But Chloe's so tempting he's willing to bend the rules--or outright smash them--if it means he can have her. All over the office

Originally only available online as "The Office" by tby789--and garnering over 2 million reads on fanfiction sites--"Beautiful Bastard "has been extensively updated for re-release.
—Back cover

"An ambitious intern. A perfectionist executive. And a whole lot of name calling. Whip-smart, hardworking, and on her way to an MBA, Chloe Mills has only one problem: her boss, Bennett Ryan. He's exacting, blunt, inconsiderate--and completely irresistible. A Beautiful Bastard. Bennett has returned to Chicago from France to take a vital role in his family's massive media business. He never expected that the assistant who'd been helping him from abroad was the gorgeous, innocently provocative--completely infuriating--creature he now has to see every day. Despite the rumors, he's never been one for a workplace hookup. But Chloe's so tempting he's willing to bend the rules--or outright smash them--if it means he can have her. All over the office As their appetites for one another increase to a breaking point, Bennett and Chloe must decide exactly what they're willing to lose in order to win each other. Originally only available online as The Office by tby789--and garnering over 2 million reads on fanfiction sites--Beautiful Bastard has been extensively updated for re-release. "--… (more)

60 wanted7 pay2 pay

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 106,747,259 books! | Top bar: Always visible