The God in Coaching - The Key to a Happy…

The "God" in Coaching - The Key to a Happy Life (edition 2011)

by Betska K-Burr

222,551,640 (5)None
Member:Inderjeet
Title:The "God" in Coaching - The Key to a Happy Life
Authors:Betska K-Burr
Info:Coaching and Leadership International
Rating:*****
Tags:Coaching, Mind Mastery, Life-Coaching, Executive Coaching, Business Coaching, Subconscious Mind, Mind Power, Right Brain Thinking, Spirit Mastery, Transformation, Permanent Positive Change, Behavioral Change

The "God" in Coaching by Betska Burr

Recently added byBetska, Inderjeet

Betska K-Burr’s book The "God" In Coaching, shows you how to use the most powerful resource in the Universe to create your ideal life. She explains how your subconscious mind is programmed to live the life you’re currently living and if you want more from life, you have to change that programming to reflect the life you want to live. It’s Brilliant.

Murray Smith - New York Times Best-selling Author of The Answer

In The "God" In Coaching - The Key to a Happy Life, Betska K-Burr has written a book that is fascinating, educational, artistic, wise, insightful, and I would think helpful for everyone. By the title, the author certainly sets a high standard and it was not long into the book that I knew she was certainly reaching it. The gems of personal, profound quotes show that she has walked her talk and are instantly inspiring.

The book, which at face value might be thought of as a self-help manual, is that and so much more. It is about the great power for healing by people helping one another. Deeper than that, the author involves personal health with societal health and the health of our Earth. This is what real holistic health means and the book gets it across brilliantly. One refreshing aspect is that the author shares openly and generously who she is. This I think rightly infers that a good coach would be as open with a client as client with coach. Certainly for anyone wondering about the value of coaching, this book would be a most valuable read. For a book covering so many serious aspects of our life, I felt surprisingly light and refreshed after reading it. This is one book that can be read over and over with great pleasure and benefit.

Peter D. Carter, M.D.
Founding director of CAPE (Canadian Association of Physicians for the Environment)

Having been involved in the world of coaching now for over 15 years and having trained over 8000 individual men and women as professional coaches, I now believe with every fibre of my being that coaching not only makes the most incredible, positive difference in our lives but also helps us to get back in touch with our true core values. It helps us to reconnect with the God within us all, to get to know that special person that is pure potential and total unconditional love. This book, I believe, is a must for every coach and aspiring coach, for everyone who is passionate about helping others to become fulfilled.

It is written by one of the most advanced and compassionate coaches on the planet today, a person whose every waking moment is devoted to helping humanity, a person I am delighted to call “friend”.

Gerard O’Donovan Owner and Founder - Noble Manhattan Coaching.
www.Noble-Manhattan.com
President – IIC ( International Institute of Coaching)
Author of A Coach’s Story
  Betska | Feb 3, 2013 |
"To me, 'The "God" in Coaching' is a bible for actualizing our human potential."
- Dr. Will Tuttle, #1 Amazon Best-Selling Author

"Betska K-Burr’s book 'The "God" in Coaching' shows you how to use the most powerful resource in the Universe to create your ideal life. She explains how your subconscious mind is programmed to live the life you’re currently living and if you want more from life you have to change that programming to reflect the life you want live. It’s Brilliant."
- Murray Smith - New York Times Bestselling Author of The Answer

"This book is about the great power for healing by people helping one another. Deeper than that the author involves personal health with societal health and the health of our Earth. This is what real holistic health means and the book gets it across brilliantly."
- Dr. Peter Carter MD, Founding Director of CAPE (Canadian Association of Physicians for the Environment)

"'The "God" in Coaching' brings a degree of wisdom and depth to the subject of coaching that you'd be hard-pressed to find elsewhere, a comprehensive approach encompassing all the dimensions of the human spirit."
- James Bean, Spiritual Awakening Radio ( )
  Inderjeet | Jan 3, 2013 |
Ah, to be a Coach is a wonderful thing
where my Clients learn how to love themselves
in ways they have never done before.
And, I too, learn how to better love myself.

To be a Coach is a fulfilling job
when, at the end of the day, I sleep
peacefully knowing that my Clients
embark upon a more enlightened life.

To be a Coach gives my life more meaning
as my Clients rave about their achievements,
leaving behind old, unrewarding patterns
and turning personal and global crises into dust.
To be a Coach, I often want to give
my Clients their money back!
They teach me so much about death
and dying and living with my soul.
Thank you Clients and may God bless you!
You are my best friends.
You are often my saviour for I, too,
am still finding the real me.

~ Betska K-Burr 2009

The “God” in Coaching - The Key to a Happy Life merges science, spirituality and universal principles. This powerful book reveals the Author’s precious personal journey of healing hence developing innovative techniques to pave the way for a rapidly evolving industry to make great progress.

The “God” in Coaching - The Key to a Happy Life, deluxe printed in India on 450 pages and elegantly bound in hardcover, reveals awe-inspiring testimonials along with pioneering scientific discoveries presented in a humorous and thought-provoking manner sure to touch the reader’s heart.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,976,400 books! | Top bar: Always visible