Oh My Goddess: Terrible Master Urd by…

Oh My Goddess: Terrible Master Urd

by Kousuke Fujishima

When Dark Horse re-issued the Oh My Goddess comics, they opted to re-introduce the colored pages, which I think was a fantastic decision. I wish more companies would do the same; it's just a little extra treat that really makes these comics special.
The "Lord of Terror" story arc, begun in Vol. 5, is completed here. (Personally, I feel that story dragged and went on just a *little* too long.) This is also the volume in which Urd's hair starts curling. This is something I had always wondered about when I first found the series; the pictures of Urd that I found on-line always showed her with wavy/curly white hair, but in the manga I actually owned it was stick-straight. When did Fujishima start changing his art, I wondered?

Due to the crash of Yggdrasil, the aging process of Skuld and Urd goes wonky. Although the issue is resolved by the end of the book, it leads to a very cute story of a child-Urd befriending a mortal. ( )
  makaiju | Mar 12, 2009 |

An errant phone call started college student Keiichi Morisato's problems and delivered him his own live-in trio of mystical goddesses...

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 100,880,262 books! | Top bar: Always visible