How to Cook Up a Disaster (DIY Dating) by…

How to Cook Up a Disaster (DIY Dating) (edition 2012)

by Rachel Elizabeth Cole

Member:belletaylor
Title:How to Cook Up a Disaster (DIY Dating)
Authors:Rachel Elizabeth Cole
Info:Tangled Oak Press (2012), Edition: 2, Kindle Edition, 43 pages
Rating:***1/2

How to Cook Up a Disaster (DIY Dating) by Rachel Elizabeth Cole

I loved this short story. We have all had that moment when we cook for our first dinner party and everything goes wrong. I loved the added romance amidst the hilarity. ( )
  mnm123 | Jun 22, 2016 |
I tend to like the occasional chicklit read and this one was no exception. Fun, slightly sassy and with a bit of a YA flair to it, I read the story from start to finish over the course of one hour and had a few giggles and chuckles along the way. Stories that involve a gathering of family members are the perfect backdrop for an author to have fun with plots and characters. Cole pulls off the 'derailing event' concept in an entertaining way that had me looking forward to finding out just what else could go wrong, or if it could be salvaged. If you like a light, breezy chicklit story, this DIY Dating Book 1 story may appeal to you. ( )
  lkernagh | Sep 12, 2014 |
A fantastic cute novella with a complete story line. Poor Sadie when her Mother goes into labor on Thanksgiving it's up to Sadie to take over in the kitchen to help prepare for her Great Grand Father's milestone birthday. There is plenty of adventure .Sadie Dawson is not a cook, but she is learning fast. And of course anything that can go wrong goes wrong The characters are like able and funny.I could not stop reading till the very end . Laugh out loud funny at times. I highly recommend if you like your romance stories with a bit of laughter ( )
  Georgiann | Aug 26, 2014 |
A good beach read and can easily be finished in one sitting. ( )
  missy1129 | Aug 3, 2014 |
I received this ebook for free from Member's Giveaway. I thought it was a cute tiny novelette. The premise is a woman who cannot cook to save her life must learn how to cook really fast for her family's party when her mom becomes unable to attend to the kitchen. It's funny, cute and definitely a sweet ending. Hopefully, I'll be able to read more of this series in the future. ( )
  booklover3258 | Jul 29, 2014 |

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Rachel Elizabeth Cole's book How to Cook Up a Disaster was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Rachel Elizabeth Cole is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,080,616 books! | Top bar: Always visible