Falling for Her Fiance by Cindi Madsen

Info:Entangled Publishing
Collections:Your library, Kindle, Reviewed, 2013
Tags:Review, Kindle, Blog Tour, Romance, ARC

Falling For Her Fiance (Accidentally in Love, #1) by Cindi Madsen

For a romance novel this story line is not overly unique, however it is written well and the characters are believable. I rounded down from three and a half stars only because of how childish and less believable I found Wes near the end. All in all; cute romance. ( )
  momma182 | Jun 23, 2015 |
A good read, the relationship between the lead characters is really well developed. Once started I had to keep going to find out things would be resolved. There was quite a lot of reading the thoughts of the characters, which made you urge them to talk to each other. It would have been a 5* review were it not for the predictabilty in the ending. ( )
  SaraAnn05 | Jul 27, 2014 |
This was a cute romantic read. It was very humorous at times and very believable. ( )
  asgwilli | Dec 2, 2013 |
I knew I was going to love Falling for Her Fiancé as soon as I saw it was written by Cindi Madsen, and I was right. Madsen is a fantastic writer and creates the best love stories. She has this way of making the story about the couple, but creating really unique situations, so that the story still has an interesting and funny plot. Falling for Her Fiancé was no exception and I adored reading about Dani and Wes and the semi-awkward situations they found themselves in.

Dani and Wes have been best friends forever and decide to fake an engagement so that Dani can get promoted at work and Wes can get his family off of his back for his sister’s wedding. The two have off the charts chemistry, though, and clearly struggle with the friendship line, which makes for some hilariously uncomfortable moments. The two are so perfect for each other that you just have to wonder what took them so long to figure it all out (which is of course explained in the novel).

Falling for Her Fiancé was both funny and sweet. Best friends find themselves in a few awkward situations and start to realize that they really are meant to be together. Like everything else I’ve read from Madsen, Falling for Her Fiancé was a great read with a wonderful love story and plenty of endearing moments. ( )
  AboutToRead | Aug 8, 2013 |
I needed a break from textbooks and I loved the whole idea of falling for your best friend. Super cute, light-hearted read. Not a whole lot of drama and not angsty. If youre looking for a fun, pool-side read, this will hit the spot. ( )
  fueledbycoffee | Jul 12, 2013 |

Danielle and Wes have been best friends since college, so when Wes needs a date for his sister’s wedding and Dani needs a partner for her company’s retreat, they devise the perfect plan: a fake engagement to get through both events unscathed. Adrenaline-junkie Wes can prove to both his ex and his family that he’s well and truly moved on, and serious-minded Dani can prove to her boss that she’s worthy of the promotion he seems to only want to give to a family-oriented employee. But amid the fake swoons, fake kisses, and forced proximity, neither expects the very real feelings that develop. There’s nothing more dangerous than falling for your best friend…but what if the landing is worth the fall?

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 99,783,839 books! | Top bar: Always visible