Powerful Prayer to Protect & Bless Your…

by Lynda D. Brown

113,689,591 (4)None
Member:Adrienna_Turner
Title:Powerful Prayer to Protect & Bless Your Family: Empower Your Family with God's Word (Volume 1)
Authors:Lynda D. Brown
Info:Spoken Word Press (2012), Paperback, 42 pages

Powerful Prayer to Protect & Bless Your Family: Empower Your Family with God's Word (Volume 1) by Lynda D. Brown

Recently added byAdrienna_Turner

No tags.

Lynda Brown, Trust in God Series 1: Powerful Prayers to Protect and Bless, shares how we go through trials, struggles, and hardships and how we need to strategically pray. Fear shouldn't be an issue with believers of Jesus Christ, for we have authority, dominion, and power over the Evil One. She challenges the reader (and believers) to not just base this spiritual battle with intellectual knowledge, but to obtain revelation knowledge and know about the power that they possess to defeat demonic spirits.

She points out that there are copycats who want to do what a man of God has done such as Apostle Paul casts out demonic spirits and then the Jews of Sceva attempted to perform the exorcist, but only was beaten and ran out naked in the streets because the demons never knew them nor had the power to cast them out.

She tells a prime example how believers are ignorant to the Word of God, or how we lack revelation knowledge, and turn to other things of the world such as horoscopes, magic, and other things to find the answers of which are clearly explained in the Bible. Moreover, the enemy doesn't want us to know whose we are and will do whatever it takes such as keep feeding us lies like he did with our forefather, Adam. His ultimate mission is to kill, steal, and destroy.

The author intent was to let believers know who they are in Christ, obtain revelation knowledge from the Word of God, and renewing of our minds and hearts to be transformed like our Maker. She writes a book well-needed for this generation and during this trying time like this to keep us encouraged, enlightened, and informed.

This is a short-to-the-point read that is laced with biblical insight, passages, and her life examples to reveal God's message for this day and time. More importantly, the enemy will try to do all he can to stop what God has called or assigned you to do.

The author provided a PDF(eBook) copy for a book review.

Adrienna Turner
Author of "God is in the Equation" and "The Day Begins with Christ" ( )
  Adrienna_Turner | Jan 16, 2013 |

We’re at war with a very old and crafty enemy! School shootings, movie theater and work place massacres, child abuse, elder abuse, animal abuse, record foreclosures and job layoffs… We’re living in very turbulent times and people are scared and stressed out, and that’s exactly what our enemy wants: He wants us to be afraid. According to the Word of God, Christians should not be afraid. He gave us authority and dominion over everything in this earth and nothing should be happening down here on earth without our permission. In this step by step guide, you’ll learn how to have victory in every aspect of your life using the spiritual keys of the kingdom and the weapons of our warfare to defeat the enemy and live the abundant life Jesus died on the cross for us to have!

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 14:43:33 -0400)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,824,910 books! | Top bar: Always visible