Kick Your Fat in the Nuts by T. C. Hale

Kick Your Fat in the Nuts (edition 2012)

by T. C. Hale

Collections:Read
Tags:to-read, EBook

Kick Your Fat in the Nuts by T.C. Hale

No reviews

Not only will Tony have you laughing out loud while he reveals the secrets behind weight loss and how the human body functions, you will also learn how to look at your own body chemistry to understand the underlying cause of YOUR weight issues. Since the reasons for weight gain vary from person to person, once you understand what is going on with your chemistry, this book will help you understand what foods, supplements, or lifestyle changes could eliminate your need to continue buying bigger pants.

Here's what some of Tony's celebrity clients have to say:

"Working with Tony is like jumping into the arms of your favorite aunt. Except it's not. At all. I mean, his methods work. But it's not like that at all."
         - Jane Lynch - Glee

"I confess to being a full-blown 'gymophobe.'  (I still have flashbacks of my mean fourth-grade gym teacher!)  Tony actually makes the gym panic-attack free."
        - Tom Kenny - Voice of Spongebob

"Wait. You mean the short skinny trainer dude with the neon sneakers who writes books about women's menstrual cramps?  Did  he ever get  a single menstrual cramp?  I don't think so.  The guy who helps fat people get skinnier?  Was he ever fat ? I don't think so.  And what's with the whole fake I don't talk thing?  Is it turrets?  If he did talk, would it be a string of expletives even I would be offended by?   I guess he has a sense of humor.  That's something good."
        - Betty Thomas - Director - 28 Days, The Brady Bunch Movie, etc.

"You can argue with Tony, or you can do what he says and buy smaller jeans."
        - Kari Wahlgren - Voice of Tigres - Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:13:46 -0400)

Not only will Tony have you laughing out loud while he reveals the secrets behind weight loss and how the human body functions, you will also learn how to look at your own body chemistry to understand the underlying cause of your weight issues. Since the reasons for weight gain can vary from person to person, once you understand what is going on with your chemistry, this book will help you understand what foods, supplements, or lifestyle changes could eliminate your need to continue to buy bigger pants. - - p. [4] of cover.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,402,730 books! | Top bar: Always visible