Journey to the Dark Goddess: How to Return to Your Soul

by Jane Meredith

36None530,518 (4.5)2
Journey to the Dark Goddess will lead you on a powerful, healing path. In the stories of ancient Goddesses you will hear your own soul, calling out to you. The Dark Goddess is the creatrix of healing, change and renewal. She offers connection with the core of yourself. If you have been unable to shake off depression, or fear its return; if you have inexplicable 'blank patches' in your life, if you know that something is missing, or something is calling to you, if you seek the source of women's power - it's time to journey to the Dark Goddess. The map for this journey to the Dark Goddess exists in ancient myth. Weaving the stories of Inanna, Persephone and Psyche with self-enquiry and sacred ritual we learn to journey internally, creating maps in our darkest places and return enriched, integrating our deepest understandings. Meeting the Dark Goddess we see a mirror of our own soul.… (more)

No reviews

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 155,870,005 books! | Top bar: Always visible