Dungeon World by Sage LaTorra

Dungeon World (edition 2013)

by Sage LaTorra (Author)

Info:RNDM Games (2013)
Collections:Your library, Games
Tags:@home, nonfiction, RPG, games, Dungeon World, PbtA

Dungeon World by Sage LaTorra

Liked this a lot but forgot to review it when I was done. I often wonder why people keep on writing new games to do the same thing we already have so many systems for but this was very innovative, definitely leaning more towards a story-telling game than a crunchy system like Pathfinder. It also heavily encouraged "flying by the seat of your pants" GM'ing, which isn't my style at all (unless it has to be) so I felt like reading it was stretching my tolerance (which is good).

I want to give this a try and see how it goes, maybe the minimalism of it will work for the 45 year-old me. It definitely wouldn't have worked for the younger me who loved crunchy, complicated systems. ( )
1 vote ragwaine | Jan 1, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 141,819,344 books! | Top bar: Always visible