Eat to Live: The Amazing Nutrient-Rich…

Eat to Live: The Amazing Nutrient-Rich Program for Fast and Sustained… (edition 2011)

by Joel Fuhrman MD (Author)

Fuhrman offers a highly effective and scientifically proven way to lose weight quickly, with the simple formula of health = nutrients/calories.
Member:valcomm
Title:Eat to Live: The Amazing Nutrient-Rich Program for Fast and Sustained Weight Loss, Revised Edition
Authors:Joel Fuhrman MD (Author)
Info:Little, Brown Spark (2011), Edition: Revised, 400 pages

Eat to Live: The Revolutionary Formula for Fast and Sustained Weight Loss by Joel Fuhrman

Easier said than done, but I plan to give it a try. ( )
  Gittel | Jan 7, 2020 |
Getting back to basics and forgetting all the brainwashing we've been given in our lifetime.
Did you know broccoli has protein? As a general rule, it's easier for our bodies to digest the plant based protein versus meat protein.
This book also gives information on the USDA; when it began, what four food groups it pushed and the quantities. Through the years this has changed.
The quality of our food has also drastically changed.
If you happen to disagree the proof is in the proverbial pudding: people are more disease ridden, prescription pill pushed, and obese than ever before.
This book is a quick read and worth the time. ( )
  VhartPowers | Dec 27, 2018 |
The only diet book you ever have to read. ( )
  RFBrost | Nov 2, 2017 |
Although the title suggests this is simply a weight loss book it's actually a plan for eating for health and the reversal of disease. Excellent and very inspiring. ( )
  janb37 | Feb 13, 2017 |
Rosalyn Landor
  jmail | Mar 21, 2016 |
To my mother, Isabel,
for all her love and sacrifice
and
in memory of my father, Seymour,
for instilling in me an interest in superior nutrition.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 150,765,517 books! | Top bar: Always visible