Financial Peace Revisited by Dave Ramsey

Financial Peace Revisited

by Dave Ramsey, Sharon Ramsey

Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki (fulner)
    fulner: I really feel like Ramsey and Kiyosaki's works compliment each other. Kiyosaki's is actually more challenging and has more intellectual reasons of HOW and WHY things work, while Ramsey is more nuts and bolts "do this or you are screwed" and works on them heart strings. Get both, and stay out of debt.… (more)
    Fun Is Good: How To Create Joy & Passion in Your Workplace & Career by Mike Veeck (fulner)
    fulner: Once you start the baby steps it can be difficult to keep going. Finical peace is a necessity, but its not lasting if you aren't having Fun. I highly recommend "Fun is Good" be added to your library.

I just don't think I am ever going to finish this. I haven't gotten out of the prologue yet. I know I really should, but I just can't get into the mood.

Maggie, I'll give this bad the next time I see you :",,,,,,0,,,,,
226162,The Omen,David Seltzer,Seltzer
  GoldenDarter | Sep 15, 2016 |
Practical advice to getting out of debt and being able to save money. Simple, easy to understand, written like Dave talks. The chapters do not necessarily build on one another so you can read sections that interest you or that you need. A worthwhile read for high school students who will not learn much practical economics in a high school course. ( )
  memlhd | Jan 22, 2016 |
After listening to Dave Ramsey's podcast I decided to pick up the book (along with the workbook). This is the first financial book I've been able to read and not have it go right over my head (as far as investments...mutual funds...401k...etc. goes). Left me fired up about debt free! Now to get started on the baby steps... ( )
  TheKnittedSheep | Aug 20, 2014 |
Since I've also read The Total Money Makeover, nothing new in this book, really, but still a good refresher. ( )
  dukefan86 | May 29, 2013 |
Dave Ramsey has been on TV and also markets his "Financial Peace University" through churches, primarily of the evangelical type. His advice is stringent and not very sophisticated but not what I would call bad advice. A lot of people would be a lot happier if they had taken it. ( )
  auntieknickers | Apr 3, 2013 |

Dave Ramseyprimary authorall editionscalculated
Ramsey, Sharonmain authorall editionsconfirmed

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0670032085, Hardcover)

Dave Ramsey knows what it's like to have it all. By age twenty-six, he had established a four-million-dollar real estate portfolio, only to lose it by age thirty. He has since rebuilt his financial life and, through his workshops and his New York Times business bestsellers Financial Peace and More than Enough, he has helped hundreds of thousands of people to understand the forces behind their financial distress and how to set things right-financially, emotionally, and spiritually.

In this new edition of Financial Peace, Ramsey has updated his tactics and philosophy to show even more readers:

how to get out of debt and stay out the KISS rule of investing—"Keep It Simple, Stupid" how to use the principle of contentment to guide financial decision making how the flow of money can revolutionize relationships

With practical and easy to follow methods and personal anecdotes, Financial Peace is the road map to personal control, financial security, a new, vital family dynamic, and lifetime peace.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:09:03 -0400)

How to create a budget and set goals that lead to financial success.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,380,700 books! | Top bar: Always visible