dismiss

Financial Peace Revisited by Dave Ramsey

Financial Peace Revisited

by Dave Ramsey, Sharon Ramsey

A practical financial guide covers such topics as eliminating debt, investing simply, making sound financial decisions, and revolutionizing relationships with the flow of money.
Recently added byvals_blue_notebook, Megan_P, private library, jendecker, marlaking1963, dearmama7x, Josh_Lib
    Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! by Robert T. Kiyosaki (fulner)
    fulner: I really feel like Ramsey and Kiyosaki's works compliment each other. Kiyosaki's is actually more challenging and has more intellectual reasons of HOW and WHY things work, while Ramsey is more nuts and bolts "do this or you are screwed" and works on them heart strings. Get both, and stay out of debt.… (more)
    Fun Is Good: How To Create Joy & Passion in Your Workplace & Career by Mike Veeck (fulner)
    fulner: Once you start the baby steps it can be difficult to keep going. Finical peace is a necessity, but its not lasting if you aren't having Fun. I highly recommend "Fun is Good" be added to your library.

I just don't think I am ever going to finish this. I haven't gotten out of the prologue yet. I know I really should, but I just can't get into the mood.

Maggie, I'll give this bad the next time I see you :",,,,,,0,,,,,
226162,The Omen,David Seltzer,Seltzer
  GoldenDarter | Sep 15, 2016 |
Practical advice to getting out of debt and being able to save money. Simple, easy to understand, written like Dave talks. The chapters do not necessarily build on one another so you can read sections that interest you or that you need. A worthwhile read for high school students who will not learn much practical economics in a high school course. ( )
  memlhd | Jan 22, 2016 |
After listening to Dave Ramsey's podcast I decided to pick up the book (along with the workbook). This is the first financial book I've been able to read and not have it go right over my head (as far as investments...mutual funds...401k...etc. goes). Left me fired up about debt free! Now to get started on the baby steps... ( )
  TheKnittedSheep | Aug 20, 2014 |
Since I've also read The Total Money Makeover, nothing new in this book, really, but still a good refresher. ( )
  dukefan86 | May 29, 2013 |
Dave Ramsey has been on TV and also markets his "Financial Peace University" through churches, primarily of the evangelical type. His advice is stringent and not very sophisticated but not what I would call bad advice. A lot of people would be a lot happier if they had taken it. ( )
  auntieknickers | Apr 3, 2013 |

Dave Ramseyprimary authorall editionscalculated
Ramsey, Sharonmain authorall editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 146,521,319 books! | Top bar: Always visible