Our Veterans, Our Local Heroes: Tri-Valley…

Our Veterans, Our Local Heroes: Tri-Valley Area Veterans (Book One) (edition 2007)

by Annabelle Coleman, Bobby Shadle (Author), Leon Maurer (Author), Eugene Seip (Author), Harry Beaver (Author)2 more, N. Kathryn Otto (Proof Reader), Karen Gibson (Formatter)

Title:Our Veterans, Our Local Heroes: Tri-Valley Area Veterans (Book One)
Authors:Annabelle Coleman
Other authors:Bobby Shadle (Author), Leon Maurer (Author), Eugene Seip (Author), Harry Beaver (Author), N. Kathryn Otto (Proof Reader)1 more, Karen Gibson (Formatter)
Info:Tri-Valley Area Veterans, Valley View, Pennsylvania (2007). Paperback.
Collections:LIB: Schwalm Library

Our Veterans, Our Local Heroes: Tri-Valley Area Veterans (Book One) by Annabelle Coleman

Recently added byPAHistorian

No tags.

Assisted by members of the Pine Grove/Tremont Area Veterans Committee, this publication came about through the efforts of Annabelle Coleman, who served as the compiler of the biographies and pictures of veterans from the Tri-Valley Area of Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania. Mostly World War II veterans, but many from Korea, Viet Nam, and some form the Gulf War and the Civil War. Table of Contents. Index.
  PAHistorian | Feb 19, 2013 |

Average: No ratings.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 99,815,508 books! | Top bar: Always visible