Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Cracking the ACT with DVD, 2013 Edition (College Test Preparation)
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0307945367, Paperback)Your top resource for ACT prep! Cracking the ACT with DVD, 2013 Edition has everything you need to master the ACT exam, including:
• 4 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations—2 in the book and 2 online
• DVD featuring tutorials from The Princeton Review’s top course instructors
• Specifics on what you need to know for all five sections of the ACT, including rhetorical skills for English, geometry for Math, strategies for Reading, experiments for Science, and guidelines for the Essay
• A completely revised chapter about the Science Test
• Strategies for turning complex algebra into simple arithmetic
• Lessons and tutorials available online for more practice
(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:31:56 -0400)
A guide to preparing for the ACT, including full-length practice tests, a review of all ACT subjects, and practice questions with explanations.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.