Check out the Valentine’s Day Heart Hunt!

Dark Witch by Nora Roberts

Dark Witch

by Nora Roberts

Series: The Cousins O'Dwyer Trilogy (I)

English (63)  Piratical (1)  Dutch (1)  All languages (65)
I listed to the audio book and I have to say the story line was good but the reader was awful. to dramatic in every word spoken., made it for very difficult listening. ( )
  cfulton20 | Dec 5, 2018 |
  cfulton20 | Dec 5, 2018 |
2 1/2 stars not my thing ( )
  rabidgummibear | Nov 28, 2018 |
I enjoyed parts of this book, and yet, other parts felt cliche. The romance between Iona and Boyle felt too easy at times, and yet, a tiny part of my heart fell for it.

I think what I enjoyed the most was the relationships and interactions between Branna, Iona, and Connor. The beautiful descriptions of Irish landscapes did leave me wanting to go there more than I already do. ( )
  Melissalovesreading | Sep 30, 2018 |
Once again Nora Roberts blows me out of the water with her writing! 5 out of 5 stars all the way! ( )
  ReadingwithLynn | Sep 25, 2018 |

Roberts, NoraAuthorprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Kellgren, KatherineReadersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
When shall we three meet again?
In thunder, lightning, or in rain?
When the hurlyburly's done, When the battle's lost and won.
To the power of family, those born, those made
In de schaduw van het kasteel, diep in het groene woud, leidde Sorcha haar kinderen door het halfduister naar huis.

More information to be announced soon on this forthcoming title from Penguin USA.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:12:31 -0400)

An American searches for her Irish ancestors to learn more about her powers and break an ancient curse.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 132,452,119 books! | Top bar: Always visible