Walking in This World: The Practical Art of…

Walking in This World: The Practical Art of Creativity (2002)

by Julia Cameron

English (4)  Dutch (1)  All languages (5)
A moment in time. An excellent book to be reading over the New Year's holiday, and an excellent book to be reading when I'm trying to ramp up my walking regime. I need this really important reminder of the connection between my creativity and getting enough exercise. ( )
  3wheeledlibrarian | Dec 31, 2011 |
In her international bestseller, "The Artist's Way", Julia Cameron created a course cherished by millions of aspiring and working artists. "Walking in this World" is the long-awaited sequel that picks up where "The Artist's Way" left off. This groundbreaking new book offers a second course in creative discovery - Part Two in an amazing journey towards unlocking our human potential.

"Walking in this World" is packed with valuable strategies and techniques that will enable you to:

. create with ease, letting your work flow
. overcome the blocks that come from eitehr too few or too many ideas
. reefresh your enjoyment in your work and your life
. connect with inspiration and your inner creative spirit
. learn how to deal with criticism from within or outside

(Publisher)
  Saraswati_Library | Jan 23, 2010 |
I love Julia Cameron. This book was given to me by a woman from my church women's group. It was the PERFECT inspirational guide I needed for the summer. I read a chapter a day and was transformed! ( )
  bridget72 | Sep 15, 2007 |
Julia at her almost-best. ( )
  lachatte | Dec 5, 2006 |

Julia Cameronprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Quinn, MarysarahDesignersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
This book is dedicated to Jeremy P. Tarcher, editor, publisher, and visionary. With gratitude for his clarity, wisdom, and wit. Above all, with gratitude for his friendship.
It is a dim December day.

Walking in this World presents the next step in Julia Cameron's course of discovering and recovering the creative self. The Artist's Way, a classic cherished by aspiring and working artists who have experienced its benefits, is a groundbreaking book that offered an original and astoundingly effective 12-week course in recovering inherent creativity by minimising life's 'blocks' - self sabotage, jealously, guilt, lack of confidence and other inhibiting forces. Walking in this World shows readers how to inhabit this world with a sense of renewed creativity. Full of valuable new strategies and techniques for breaking through difficult creative ground, this is the 'intermediate-level' of the Artist's Way programme. A profoundly inspired work by the leading authority on the subject of creativity, Walking in this World is destined to become a true classic.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:17:38 -0400)

This is a sequel to 'The Artist's Way' that presents the next step in Julia Cameron's course of discovering and recovering the creative self. Full of valuable strategies and techniques for breaking through new creative ground, this is the intermediate-level of the programme.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,401,912 books! | Top bar: Always visible