My White Friends by Myra Greene

My White Friends (edition 2012)

by Myra Greene (Photographer), Tate Shaw (Interviewer), Kristen Merola (Designer)

512,313,448NoneNone
The images from Myra Greene's series initially read as benign portraits of a cross section of white American life, yet the impetus for their creation lies in an undercurrent of racial description. By photographing friends, peers, and mentors, Greene visually ponders if photography can capture and describe the nuances of whiteness.… (more)
Member:GGSlade
Title:My White Friends
Authors:Myra Greene (Photographer)
Other authors:Tate Shaw (Interviewer), Kristen Merola (Designer)
Info:Kehrer Verlag
Collections:Photobooks Since 2000, Your library, Book(s) of the Week(s)

My White Friends by Myra Greene

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 151,403,881 books! | Top bar: Always visible