Emergency Servicing Anthology by Noelle…

Emergency Servicing Anthology

by Noelle Keaton, Eleanor Bruce (Contributor), Elizabeth Coldwell (Contributor), H.L. Holston (Contributor), Noelle Keaton (Contributor)3 more, A.J. Llewellyn (Contributor), Serena Yates (Contributor), Sara York (Contributor)

94950,433 (3)None

Out today, 4 March 2013! A great collection of stories about emergency workers and the men they fall in love (or lust) with. Yes, one of the stories is mine. "Please, Doctor" is about Patrick, who is obsessed with doctors... A serious-looking man in a white coat gets him hot enough to do…anything to please the physician.

And, to celebrate the anthology, today only, all M/M titles are 25% off at Total-E-Bound.
  SerenaYates | Oct 19, 2017 |
Once again, the thought of beautiful firefighters, EMT's, nurses, and ER doctors, those men employed in high-stress, high-action jobs, got my blood pumping and mind all worked up to read this anthology dedicated just to these specific professions, even with my loosely enforced rule of "No Anthologies." (You never enjoy them Gigi. You are never satisfied and rarely do you ever even like even one of the stories in the compilation.) Unfortunately, this anthology was no exception. The stories were too short to garner any of my interest or draw me in.

I was planning on listing each short story from this anthology separately and rating them one by one, but there really is no point. None of them stood out as better or worse than the other. I wish I had better news, I really do, because I love short stories when they are done well and are able to hit you with a bunch of emotion quickly and somehow get you to care about the characters after four or five pages. [b:Emergency Servicing|17254738|Emergency Servicing Anthology|Elizabeth Coldwell|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1358376522s/17254738.jpg|23846873] didn't contain any of those kinds of stories for me.

I can only recommend this book for those M/M romance firefighters/EMT/nurse/doctor junkies who aren't real picky about their short stories and just want to be immersed in the genre. Otherwise, there is a lot more out there to chose from that is better worth your time. ( )
  gigi9988776 | Aug 25, 2014 |

gigi9988776 | Apr 9, 2013 |

gigi9988776 | Apr 9, 2013 |
added by gsc55 | editGuilty Indilgences (May 23, 2014)

Noelle Keatonprimary authorall editionscalculated
Bruce, EleanorContributormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Coldwell, ElizabethContributormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Holston, H.L.Contributormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Keaton, NoelleContributormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Llewellyn, A.J.Contributormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Yates, SerenaContributormain authorall editionsconfirmed
York, SaraContributormain authorall editionsconfirmed

'Down to Earth' by Elizabeth Coldwell -- 'Please, Doctor' by Serena Yates -- 'Roley's Wood' by A.J. Llewellyn -- 'Love Without Borders' by Sara York -- 'Doctor, Doctor' by HL Holston & Eleanor Bruce -- 'Trusting the ER Doctor's Heart' by Noelle Keaton
'Down to Earth' by Elizabeth Coldwell

When Ryan’s life comes crashing down, can the hottest nurse he’s ever met help put it back together again?

It started out the happiest day of Ryan Johnson’s life. At breakfast, his long-time boyfriend Craig accepted his proposal that they enter a civil partnership, and in the afternoon he’s making a parachute jump—a surprise organised by his new fiancé. But when his chute fails to open, experienced skydiver Ryan finds himself in the hospital, in traction and not going anywhere for a while…and everything starts to fall apart.

High-maintenance Craig doesn’t seem to want to be there for him anymore, but down-to-earth Luke—the hottest male nurse Ryan has ever seen—is determined to help him make a full recovery…and maybe even win his heart in the process...

'Please, Doctor' by Serena Yates

Patrick McNeill is obsessed with doctors. A serious-looking man in a white coat gets him hot enough to do...anything to please the physician.

Doctor Russell Walters is a successful emergency physician at the Royal Winkham Hospital during the day…and an occasional expert for a medical fetish club at night. He's only doing his best friend and club owner a favour—until he sees Patrick walk into their pretend clinic. The gorgeous brunet who casts shy glances at him inspires Russell to put his best bedside manner forward. Suddenly he is the one who wants to play doctor!

The 'medical examination' that follows is definitely not authentic—but who cares when both participants find more satisfaction in one another's arms than either thought possible…

Reader Advisory: This book may be hazardous to your health! Do not read if allergic to any of the following: unauthorized use of medical equipment, misappropriated procedures, or a significant dose of kinky sex between an extremely hot physician and his very eager patient.

'Roley's Wood' by A.J. Llewellyn

When Dr Jack Hanrahan set out for a much needed vacation, he had no idea his life would forever change on a remote biking trail in Roley's Wood…

Jack Hanrahan is a California surgeon taking a brief cycling vacation with friends in Edinburgh, Scotland. A woman's scream shatters his peaceful ride in the recently cleaned up Roley's Wood.

He and his best friend, Paul, a heart surgeon, race towards the sound. They find a woman lying on the ground, clinging to life, an arrow sticking out of her body. Jack and Paul have no way of knowing that she disappeared weeks ago and has been the subject of a huge manhunt. They try to help her, working on her frantically until they are able to call for help but by the time they reach the hospital, it's too late.

In the confusion, they realise whoever fired at her must have been an onlooker because the arrow Paul took out of the victim is missing. How could they have not noticed the killer sneaking back to remove it?

The case soon lands in the procurator fiscal's hands. Jack has never heard of this but soon finds that the man in question is the very sexy public prosecutor Brodie Shaw, who promptly asks Jack for help in the twisty mystery as they begin to fall in love with each other…

'Love Without Borders' by Sara York

Work brought them to the jungle, lust brought them together. But staying together may prove too difficult a task.

Jason believes the attraction he has for Doctor David Blankenship will never be more than lustful dreams until David shows up at the firehouse, asking Jason to travel to Guatemala with him for a charity trip. Excited that they’ll be working together, Jason is ultimately disappointed because their schedules are too hectic for them to even speak to each other.

Then magic happens when David seeks out Jason on the third night in the jungle giving both of them a taste of paradise. With the ice broken, David plans some time alone. But David’s ex wants to derail Jason and David’s relationship. Insecurities eat away at Jason, leaving their relationship hanging in the balance.

'Doctor, Doctor' by HL Holston & Eleanor Bruce

Chief Petty Officer Daniel Stewart has a problem, namely Dr Ryker Kincaid. Secret lovers for a year, is their romance doomed when Ryker decides to leave the Navy?

Daniel Stewart, Chief Petty Officer and dedicated Corpsmen, works at the Naval Hospital in Naples, Italy where he carries around two big secrets—one, he’s gay, and two, he’s in love with a very sexy Navy doctor, Ryker Kincaid, who he’s been having an affair with for a year. Yes, Don't Ask, Don't Tell may be gone, but military rules that prevent officers and enlisted from dating are still in place. Ryker and Daniel have to keep their relationship hush-hush or face discharge.

When Ryker elects to leave the Navy after his current tour is up, all of Daniel’s future plans for their careers are blown to bits and causes Daniel to spiral out of control. Will Daniel’s rash decision cost them everything or push their relationship to the next level?

'Trusting the ER Doctor's Heart' by Noelle Keaton

People trusted Kyle and Trent with their lives every day, surely the two men could entrust their hearts to each other.

After his last relationship resulted in a nasty break-up, the last thing emergency room physician Kyle Montgomery is looking for is another romance. Yet when he meets hunky paramedic Trent Jones, Kyle cannot deny the immediate attraction and undeniable spark between them. As their love develops, Kyle begins to put the past behind him and focus on his burgeoning relationship with Trent.

Trent, who has been drawn to Kyle ever since he first laid eyes on him, can hardly believe the handsome and sophisticated physician would give him a second glance, much less return his feelings. Coming from a modest background, Trent wonders if he’s in the same league as Kyle and if their relationship can go the distance. When Kyle’s former lover surfaces with allegations that cause Trent to question Kyle’s true feelings and motivations, it is up to both men to take stock and decide whether theirs is a love worth fighting for, a love worth trusting in...

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,199,440 books! | Top bar: Always visible