The Flash Volume 3: Gorilla Warfare by…

The Flash Volume 3: Gorilla Warfare

by Francis Manapul, Brian Buccellato (Author)

Other authors: Marcio Takara (Illustrator), Marcus To (Illustrator), Ryan Winn (Illustrator)

Series: New 52, The Flash [2011] (Volume 3), The Flash, The Flash: New 52 (13-19)

"In his hometown of Central City, The Flash--a.k.a. Barry Allen--is constantly deflecting the criminal schemes of his Rogue's Gallery. Money hungry, cunning and powerful, these villains have the Scarlet Speedster running at a pace faster than even the world's fastest man is used to. But when Gorilla Grodd and his army descend on Central City, The Flash will have to contend with a threat he's not used to: murderous, ruthless and without principle. With mammoth strength and mind-control powers, Grodd will not stop until he conquers the city with its heroes blood on his hands. Knowing full well he cannot defeat this new foe alone, The Flash will have to turn to his former enemies, the Rogues, if he wants to keep himself and Central City alive. THE FLASH: GORILLA WARFARE is the third hardcover graphic novel from the best-selling creative team of Franics Manapul and Brian Buccellatto. Collects THE FLASH #13-19. "--… (more)

Gorilla Grodd Sucks. ( )
  bensdad00 | Jan 10, 2017 |
The first two volumes were only so-so, but I felt that the 3rd volume was a vast improvement. The story is finally taking off and I am a lot more hopeful of where the comic will go from here. ( )
  Traciinaz | Mar 17, 2016 |
Art work is fantastic. Story is hard to follow at times. ( )
  wvlibrarydude | Sep 6, 2015 |
I'd just finished writing a review for Vol. 6 when I noticed that somehow I'd managed to skip over reading Vol. 3! So I went hunting the shelves and pulled it out. A bit weird going back to all the gorilla stuff now but a fun volume. Ties up all the gorilla storyline with a big showdown involving Grodd and the Rogues team-up with Flash in saving the world. There are some teasers for the next volume, Reverse Flash (which I've read) as well. ( )
  ElizaJane | Jun 28, 2015 |
Adam's Review (3.5 Stars) : Volume 3 of the New 52 Flash deals primarily with tying up loose ends from the first two volumes while battling Grodd, but there is also a teaser for the next Volume about Reverse-Flash.
Overall, the story had a nice flow and was consistent in it's art style (though I don't like it very much, its not bad). I just didn't feel as excited for this Volume as I had with previous ones. I hope the Flash (with Reverse-Flash coming up) will become a better consistent title.
Recommend. ( )
  LaneLiterati | Apr 7, 2014 |

Francis Manapulprimary authorall editionscalculated
Buccellato, BrianAuthormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Takara, MarcioIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
To, MarcusIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Winn, RyanIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Guess I don't have to ask how your studying is going.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,818,573 books! | Top bar: Always visible