Crankenstein by Samantha Berger

Crankenstein

by Samantha Berger

Oh! Perfect... especially for me and my sons. We are truly a bunch of easily irritated people, who get very very cranky. Love that it's short, with big types, so I'm not irritated by boredom or squinting... Highly recommended, especially if you've had it up to your eyeballs with cute bunny-type stories. ( )
  Cheryl_in_CC_NV | Jun 6, 2016 |
I picked this book because the illustrations were similar to comic book illustrations which I just liked. For this book, I would have students write about things that would make them into a crankenstein. ( )
  ksd011 | Mar 16, 2016 |
IB PYP: thinker, communicator, open-minded, caring, risk-takers
  margothere.library | Aug 8, 2015 |
This is a story of a very cranky boy. He remains cranky until he meets a very cranky girl and they become friends. Once the are friends they are both happy. This is a funny story about Halloween with a Halloween twist. I would read it around Halloween time to a young group of children. ( )
  afussell | Nov 27, 2013 |
Nice story ... great illustrations. ( )
  melodyreads | Nov 26, 2013 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 031612656X, Hardcover)

BEWARE OF CRANKENSTEIN!

Who is Crankenstein?

HE IS A MONSTER OF GRUMPINESS THAT NO ONE CAN DESTROY!MEHHRRRR!!! HE'S ALIVE!

He may look like any ordinary boy, but when faced with a rainy day, a melting popsicle, or an early bedtime, one little boy transforms into a mumbling, grumbling Crankenstein! When Crankenstein meets his match in a fellow Crankenstein, the results could be catastrophic-or they could be just what he needs to brighten his day!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:15:36 -0400)

A boy who looks ordinary transforms into grumbling Crankenstein when faced with a rainy day, a melting popsicle, or bedtime but everything changes when he meets a fellow Crankenstein.

15 wanted1 pay2 pay

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 113,848,221 books! | Top bar: Always visible