Big Nate: I Can't Take It! (Amp! Comics…

Big Nate: I Can't Take It! (Amp! Comics for Kids) (edition 2013)

by Lincoln Peirce

Member:gblessing
Title:Big Nate: I Can't Take It! (Amp! Comics for Kids)
Authors:Lincoln Peirce
Info:Andrews McMeel Publishing (2013), Edition: Original, Paperback, 224 pages

Big Nate: I Can't Take It! by Lincoln Peirce

As these are all starting to blend together in their mediocrity, I'll just affix a conversation I had with some students about Big Nate:
One of my students caught me reading this and they were SOOO excited to see a teacher reading the same stuff THEY read. So, I decided to take the opportunity to ask a few students why they enjoy Big Nate. I was met with blank stares. "Well...ummmm..."
Me: If you don't like it, why do you read it?
Her: Because it's fast. We get more points for more books, so we can get quick points.
Her fellow students: *nods and murmurs of agreement*

Ah. That makes so much sense. ( )
  benuathanasia | Jun 10, 2018 |
  BRCSBooks | Apr 9, 2014 |
  BRCSBooks | Mar 30, 2014 |

"Life can be stressful for Nate Wright. At school, Mrs. Godfrey makes every day a nightmare. At home, he's stuck between Ellen, his incredibly annoying older sister, and Dad, perhaps the most clueless parent of all time. And don't get him started on Gina, the ultimate teacher's pet, or Artur, the unassuming exchange student who bests him at every turn. It's enough to make even a can-do kid like Nate scream: 'I CAN'T TAKE IT!'" --Publisher's web site.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,891,642 books! | Top bar: Always visible