Get Lost: Your Guide to Finding True Love by…

Get Lost: Your Guide to Finding True Love

by Dannah Gresh

511,427,887 (4)None

Love can be so complicated, if we let it. We tend to associate everything with love: We love our friends, animals, food, shows, etc. Dannah breaks it down for us though:
Hesed is the Hebrew form of love. Hesed describes the God kind of love for us.
In the Greek, this love is called agape. This love is unfailing, and is not rooted in emotionalism or circumstances. It is a love that is about the other and not oneself. Agape is the love we really desire, and it is offered to us.
She also shows us at the beginning we are wired for craving. She lets us know it is not wrong to want to be loved, but most of the time we lean on people to offer us love instead of God.
Get Lost reveals that we need to get over ourselves and get lost in God. In this book you will guide yourself into an experience of getting to know what it is like to get lost with God: His Word, His Voice, His Love. ( )
  wjbooks | Nov 27, 2013 |

Have you ever ditched a friend for a guy? Filled your journal with more thoughts about guys than God? Found yourself jealous because that other girl gets all the dates? Maybe it’s time to get lost—in God.

Discover how to get so lost in God that a guy has to seek Him to find you.

Dannah Gresh traces God’s language of love through Scripture to help you pursue your heart’s deepest desires and seek love the way God designed it to be. Because once you identify your true longings and let God answer them, you’ll know just how to respond when romantic love comes along.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 14:01:37 -0400)

Have you ever ditched a friend for a guy? Filled your journal with more thoughts about guys than God? Found yourself jealous because that other girl gets all the dates? Maybe it's time to get lost -- in God. Discover how to get so lost in God that a guy has to seek Him to find you. Dannah Gresh traces God's language of love through Scripture to help you pursue your heart's deepest desires and seek love the way God designed it to be. Because once you identify your true longings and let God answer them, you'll know just how to respond when romantic love comes along. With a guided ten-day Love Feast Challenge, Get Lost will help you see for yourself how getting lost in God opens the door to lifelong fulfillment. - Publisher.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,542,382 books! | Top bar: Always visible