Christmas Bliss by Mary Kay Andrews
2001788,218 (3.47)7

This book is evidently 4th in a series by Mary Kay Andrews and is considered a 'mystery'. The only mystery I found in this book was why I read it. All of it. Maybe I needed to read books 1 through 3 but I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon. ( )
  deb.d | Jun 13, 2019 |
  deb.d | Jun 13, 2019 |
Cute book based in Savannah and kinda all over the place. I had a hard time keeping the couples straight. ( )
  lhaines56 | Aug 19, 2018 |
  deb115 | Apr 26, 2018 |
The Bebe and Weezie books are my go-to when I need a cozy romance to curl up with. If you like the humor and Southern setting of Mary Kay Andrews' other works, this series is for you. Christmas Bliss is the shortest of the books, and you probably want to read the earlier installments first to get a proper introduction to the characters. I like that there is still a bit of mystery woven into what otherwise would be a slight story. A fun holiday read. ( )
  Chamomile | Mar 25, 2017 |
T'was the week before Christmas
"Jean Eloise Foley!"

"Christmas is coming, but Savannah antique dealer Weezie Foley is doubly distracted--both by her upcoming wedding to her longtime love, chef Daniel Stipanek and also by the fact that her best friend and maid-of-honor BeBe Loudermilk is due to give birth any day--and is still adamantly refusing to marry her live-in-love Harry. Readers have come to love these characters in Mary Kay Andrews' three previous Savannah novels: Savannah Blues, Savannah Breeze, and Blue Christmas. Christmas Bliss offers Andrews' legions of fans the best of many things: familiar characters, a new novella for Christmas, and a celebration of Mary Key Andrews's own favorite pastime--antiquing. Blue Christmas was a fan favorite, and now Christmas Bliss is sure to fly off store shelves and into the hands of Andrews' fans in bestselling numbers"--… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,565,103 books! | Top bar: Always visible