Check out the Pride Celebration Treasure Hunt!

Storm Watcher by Maria V. Snyder

Storm Watcher

by Maria V. Snyder

Generally, I prefer my middle grade novels to be about genius children and, even better, set in a fantasy world. Many contemporary or action novels about average children bore me and leave me cold. As such, I was nervous to read Maria V. Snyder’s Storm Watcher. While I loved her fantasy offerings, I wasn’t sure if this one could be nearly as enjoyable. However, Snyder has done well, and the moppets in Storm Watcher are likable and the puppies are the best.

Read the full review at A Reader of Fictions. ( )
  A_Reader_of_Fictions | Sep 24, 2013 |

The youngest son in a family of search-and-rescue dog trainers, Luke must face his deathly fear of storms to prove that he and the dog he's training belong in the family business.

Leap Books

An edition of this book was published by Leap Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,493,878 books! | Top bar: Always visible