Relative Malice by Marla Madison
crime (1) did not read (1) ebook (2) fiction (2) free (1) free-reads (1) Kindle (2) M (1) murder (1) mystery (2) suspense (1) to-read (28) to-read-2014 (1) untagged (1)

I found this book a little hard to get into. Because of the multiple characters, it took a while to come together. I was glad
I stuck it out. An excellent police procedural and insight into the psyches of many different police personalities. The storyline
follows the twists and turns associated with one criminal who manages to slip through the police's net more than once, and how
hunting him down effects all of their lives. A good read. ( )
  MarlaAMadison | Nov 20, 2014 |
Loved this book…I had no idea what was coming until the end and I like when that happens!
I enjoyed Detective Kendall who inadvertently gets a big home invasion case where all 4 members of the family are executed except the 10 month old baby who, somehow seems to have disappeared leaving behind some confusing blood drops…. Where did baby Philly go?
Detective Kendall is adrift in her life, living in her car and at the station and upon constant nagging by her well meaning father to move in with him, she finally finds and moves into an apt. above a bar and kindles a friendship with the woman who lives across the hall who just happens to be psychic and an expert computer hacker!
Very soon there is a man who claims he murdered the whole family but, Kendall doesn't buy it. With the help of her new partner the womanizing Ross Alverson and her new friend across the hall who almost gets killed in the process, Kendall crack the case. The characters are real, compelling and very likeable. I read this book in a single sitting and when I do that it is always a most excellent 5 star read for me.
This is a page turner from the first page to the last and I will most definitely be reading more from this author Marla Madison in the future ( )
  annie.michelle | Aug 29, 2013 |

Marla Madison is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,367,259 books! | Top bar: Always visible