Blood Slave (The Nightlife) by Travis Luedke

Blood Slave (The Nightlife)

by Travis Luedke

Disclosure: I received a free e-book copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. That review follows.

I had great expectations for this book and was not disappointed. Blood Slave is the story of a young prostitute who finds a better home and a real job. I know, it sounds a bit like Pretty Woman but it is a far cry from that sweet simple movie.
Hope was sold by her father into marriage at a very young age. However, the man who paid for her had other ideas. From an extremely young age, Hope learns to please men and get paid for it. She is very good at her job. Her current pimp is a mobster who refuses to let her go even though she’s paid her debt to him many times over.
We quickly learn that Hope is also enjoys servicing women in her professional capacity. We read about her contact with a small Asian woman who takes Hope to amazing heights of pleasure. Eventually, Hope learns that this small woman isn’t quite what she seems. This places Hope in peril and she is forced to go with the Asian woman to a large house. We find out the secrets of this psychotic female and her male master. However, he is not a master in the BSDM sense, but as her maker.
They are both vampires. Hope begs and begs to be let go. Her VISA”s run out, no one wold believe her anyway… but nothing sways the handsome man who locks her in a room. The book then proceeds through many hot sexual encounters, huge changes in Hope’s life and tons of treachery and deceit.
I loved the ending, and found this book to be very realistic in many places. At times it was almost too real, and moved me in many ways. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who enjoys menage books, and can tolerate some extreme violence that is integral to the story’s plot. ( )
  weinerjm | Jan 10, 2016 |
OMG LOOK AT THAT COVER!!! She's so gorgeous, I wanna read this book just because of her!

SpicedLatte | Aug 1, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,635,718 books! | Top bar: Always visible