Conversations with a Scammer by Maria Clay

Conversations with a Scammer

by Maria Clay

113,689,591 (1)None
Recently added byMarlene-NL

I am sorry Maria but this was too much. You really should have edited a lot.
When I started reading I got bored very quickly. This is a book that consists of all chat conversations between the author and a scammer from Nigeria. When I started reading I could not understand that she did not see what was in front of her.
First of all, he was barely able to write English which was noticeable on all those 1090 pages. What he sometimes did was copy love letters from the Internet. Maria was surprised when she learned that was the case. How can you be surprised? I really do not get that. The love letters were perfect without any typos.
You also can't expect anyone to read all of the transcripts. It was boring as heck. The transcripts were divided in 2 things. Him asking for money and her nagging about that. She did not want to send him money so you will get about 100 pages if not more about that. Then she does send it to him..... The other part was where they had cam sex. yawn.So I decided to check the last chapter where I discovered that this was not the end!! When I read that 2 more books would be published,Conversations with a Scammer part 2 and 3. Both about 1000 pages long I decided to call it quits.
  Marlene-NL | Apr 12, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,641,712 books! | Top bar: Always visible