Terminus by Joshua Graham

Terminus

by Joshua Graham

This is not the normal genre of book that I read, but I came across it by chance. Without knowing what it entailed, I started reading and suddenly realised that it was dealing with the supernatural. I have always been sceptical about the spirit leaving the body and going on its journey to seek eternal life, but this story had me hooked. It is interesting that the author paints a picture of Angels also being divided into good and evil, just like humans!
Fascinating reading, although a bit long. ( )
  dannN | May 10, 2015 |
Terminus - where souls go to get sorted out before they take the long trip to eternity.

This is not my usual genre - paranormal/thriller - but Joshua Graham's books just continue to fascinate me. This book devoured me from the beginning - an absolute must read!

This book will arouse many different feelings of inspiration, hope, redemption, and love. The characters are intriguing and the storyline moves at a fast pace with drama and there are twists, turns and surprises along the way. Superbly done! I highly recommend this book and my rating is 5 stars. ( )
  wrbinpa | Jun 16, 2013 |
Predictable. Jeopardizing everything to save the one woman he had to destroy. Breaking angel laws - An angel shall not become emotionally linked with a mortal. They deal with many issues of despair, suicide, emotional bondage and other such. Was not a really feel good story but it is a love story and some folks like all that angst but not really for me. It was well written and the formatting was easy to follow.
It was good -just not my favorite. ( )
  joyelett | May 20, 2013 |
TERMINUS by Joshua Graham is an interesting Paranormal Suspense. What a fast paced,action packed thrill ride. Filled with supernatural elements,angels,the Reaper, redemption,destiny,death,conflict,a terrorist attack,and love. Follow Hope Matheson,a target for assassination, and Nikolai,a third class Reaper, on a journey of hope,despair,healing,sacrifice and the power of love. A unique look into the paranormal genre,which is filled with suspense. If you enjoy thrilling suspense,paranormal,romance,a bit of justice you will enjoy "Terminus". What a thrill ride from beginning to end. Things are not always what they appear. Mr. Graham is a wonderful storyteller,his characters are engaging and very compelling and his plot was interesting and intriguing. There are many parables and analogies in this story with the human suffering,sacrifice,and the greater truth of ourselves. Be prepared for a powerful and uplifting story of the meaning of redemption,sacrifice,and the power of love. For we are all loved. A spiritual epic to be sure! A wonderful read! Received for an honest review from the publicist and/or author.

RATING: 4.5

HEAT RATING: SWEET

REVIEWED BY: AprilR,Review courtesy of My Book Addiction and More ( )
  MyBookAddiction | May 20, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,541,665 books! | Top bar: Always visible