Lusted in Las Vegas by Sandra Bunino

by Sandra Bunino

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added byMsRomanticReads

4.75 Stars.

Five weeks have passed since Jason and Stephanie's encounter in [b:Marooned in Miami|13288049|Marooned in Miami|Sandra Bunino|http://photo.goodreads.com/books/1324698636s/13288049.jpg|18492843]. Since then he has managed to talk her into spending five days and nights with him in Sin City. How could she refuse when their chemistry was still so palpable despite their time apart? Now that he has her on his home turf, he plans to seduce her and shower her with all the lavish attentions at his disposal – some of which include a beautiful dinner out, a little swim and sexy times in a secluded grotto, and much more. Stephanie can feel herself falling deeper for Jason, and that terrifies her. She won't risk a broken heart over another man ever again. Just when things are getting really cozy, Jason's ex shows up and threatens the fragile bond between him and Stephanie. Can their budding relationship survive secrets, stalking, blackmail and veiled threats?

This was another terrific, HOT read by Sandra Bunino. I read it this morning, and had I been a guy, I'd have had a case of morning wood. As expected, there were toe-curling sex scenes, drama, suspense and a little angst. This time the attention was more focused on their feelings, and how they would try to make this relationship work. Without honesty there is no trust. Without trust a relationship is doomed to fail. Stephanie's insecurities were still present, but at least she didn't lie to herself when she realized her barriers were slowly crumbling. While I do feel she could have squared her shoulders and demanded answers to her questions, I think she came to her senses in a way befitting of her character. It seems it was Jason's turn to be a little flawed in this story. While I'd let him drag me off to a cabana any time he wanted, I felt like clocking him for playing the "spill your secrets and I'll spill mine" game. Since his secret could have compromised her safety, I would have liked him to leave her prepared for anything. But once again, the experience made Stephanie face some hard decisions in the end, and it toughened her up. The ending was just magical, and I can't believe it's time to say goodbye to them. I could definitely do with more Jason in my life. I highly recommend both books if you like a little sex with your drool.

By the way, my favorite lines are both at the beginning of the book, and they're repeated again at the very end. If you want to know what they are, you'll have to read the book to find out.

Disclaimer: I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review. ( )
  MsRomanticReads | Apr 12, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,736,533 books! | Top bar: Always visible