High Seduction by Vivian Arend

3.75 ( )
  jendoyle2000 | Dec 26, 2014 |
Our Review, by LITERAL ADDICTION's Devilish Diva - Shawnie:
*Copy gifted in exchange for an honest review

This was actually a damn good book. I was a little worried since this is my first rodeo with the author but I'm glad I got the chance to read this and I can say I'll be buying more of her books.

High seduction starts out on a high note with the heroine Erin doing so acrobats in the air, and while its hilarious from time prospective, its not from Erin's.

Erin Tate is a take no shit, always in control, eff off kind if woman these days. She is the pilot for the Lifeline Search & Rescue team and from point one you know she is damn good at what she does. But she is definitely missing something in her very closed off, controlled life.

Tim Dexter is looking for a new job and he wants it to be with Lifeline, he has specific reasons, but all roads lead to Erin. Tim is a man who knows what he ants and isn't afraid to take a couple chances at getting it or in this case getting it back. Nothing and no one will stop him from claiming his "kitten" again.

These two have a history and from the sounds of it before its explained you think it was horrible break-up. Along the lines of he cheated on her with her best friend and then tried to act like she didn't find out. This was probably the only thing I didn't like about this book the way the author made it all seem so bad. Now I'm not saying it isn't a good reason to be upset, because it is. What I'm saying is Erin should be blaming herself the entire time, and not Tim.

Despite all if that I enjoyed this book a lot. There was action from page one and it just got better and better the more I read. I couldn't have asked for a better redemption book and the emotions that the author pulled from the characters seem real which is a big thing for me since this is at the end of the day a romance. The slight touches of BDSM and voyeurism that are put into it all are excellent and placed and done perfectly.

I would honestly read this again and. Do recommend it the all who have this book in their sights. ( )
  LITERALADDICTION | May 5, 2014 |

Longing for a man strong enough to strip away her control in the bedroom, Erin Tate, a chopper pilot for an elite Search and Rescue team, finds the perfect lover in paramedic Timothy Dextor, a man from her past whose dark appetites rival her own.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,993,732 books! | Top bar: Always visible